Chapter 7

As maddie came out of the shower, she heard Abby leave. she sighed and towel dried her hair. she heated her hair. she hated everything at the moment. her head was feeling a lot better, so she decided to bush her hair into a ballerina bun. as she was doing it, she thought about short hair. too short of hair. since everything was over in her life (everything over to maddie means dance moms) she decided to have a new hairstyle.

She knew her mom wouldn't allow it. so she went the kitchen, got the scissors and ran back up the stairs. she looked up online how to cut hair neatly. she watched several videos before even tempting to cut her hair.

after watching 12 or 13 videos, Maddie decided to give it a shot. Melissa was downstairs with kenzie watching a movie. the couldn't care less about maddie. Maddie grabbed one bit of her hair, and went snip. she had decided to go for a chin length hairstyle. a bob.

snip, snip, snip!

an hour or so later, maddie's hair was entirely a bob. she looked at her chin length, brown hair. she twirled around, letting her new hair fly around her face, it felt so.....light.

Maddie skipped downstairs. "Hey mom!" she sang. Melissa didn't look at her. Maddie didn't feel one but hurt by this. she kept singing. Kenzie turned around and almost fainted. almost. her mouth dropped. her face went pale. and she seemed lifeless.

"oh, my god!" she said. Melissa turned around and looked the same as Kenzie.

"I'm impressed," Melissa said. Maddie stared. "what do you mean?" she asked. Melissa stood up and viewed Maddie's hairstyle. "Your a different person now," she continued. "New. It suits you. Your very neat at cutting hair," Melissa almost whispered. Maddie stared at her mother with a horrible look.

"IS THAT IT! I DON'T GET IN THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF TROUBLE! MOST PARENTS WOUD HAVE GONE CRAZY!" Maddie screamed as she ran up the stairs.