Chapter 11

Kenzie

She ran down the stairs and into her mom. Melissa was sitting in a ball on the sofa. "MOM! MADDIE JUST CALLED. SHE'S COMING HOME!" Kenzie shouted. Melissa stood up and walked towards the door. There was a siren outside. A police walked up the steps. Kenzie opened it.

"We've found Madison," he said. Kenzie hugged him, which made him tip over a bit.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Melissa said, kissing his cheek.

Maddie

As Maddie climbed into the police car, she already knew what was going to happen. Her mom would scream at her, and Kenzie would cry.

The police officer seemed nice enough.

"Umm...could you turn the radio on," Maddie asked. He didn't say anything, though he switched it on.

When they arrived, Maddie could tell something was wrong. There was a whole bunch of cars outside, and the door was wide open. Maddie walked through the door with the police behind her. No one was here.

Maddie gave the police men a look which meant What's going on?

The house was a wreck, everything was smashed on the floor. Maddie picked up an old photo of her and Kenzie hugging each other on the grass. That was the old times. Now it was fighting, ignoring, fighting, ignoring. But now that Maddie thought about it, she was the one who caused them all.

"What is going on?" Maddie asked them. They looked just as clueless as she did.

Kenzie

When she opened her eyes, it was a bright room. People were screaming, but in a happy way. She heard a door swing open so she jumped up.

"You're on in five minutes," the lady said. Five minutes? What? Was I backstage?

Kenzie thought. She jumped down and realised she was in a tight, golden leotard with a pink long sea through skirt. As she was admiring it, she realised the lady looked familiar. And guess who it was.

Jill.

Maddie

NONNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!

"OMG! They're gone!" Maddie cried. There was a bump from upstairs. Maddie ran up and swung open her door. Melissa was getting out of bed. Maddie ran over and hugged her. "Maddie," Melissa said hugging Maddie tightly.

"KENZIE! MADDIE'S HOME!" Melissa called through the door. No one answered. Maddie gave her mom a puzzled look.

"Mom, the whole house is a wreck. Have you been playing with guns or something?" Maddie asked. Melissa didn't meet Maddie's eyes. She walked down the stairs and had a look around.

"What happened?" Melissa asked Maddie. Maddie shrugged. Maliboo came out of the kitchen. she looked fine, just a bit shaky.

Kenzie

"GILL! What am I doing here!" Kenzie screamed. Gill took a step back. "We needed you. And with all the stress with maddie, we knew Melissa wouldn't let us take you. Abby went over, there was no one home but you. You were fast asleep, so she picked you up."

Kenzie's mouth dropped. This wasn't happening. Maddie was just found, she couldn't just disapear the minute Maddie showed herself.

"This isn't right," Kenzie said. "Can you drop me home?" She asked. Gill shook her head. "I'm afraid you have to stay here little Kenzie," she said pulling Kenzie back.

And then, Kenzie realised, how evil everyone really was.