Chapter 8

No! NONONONONONONONONONONONO!

Maddie had posted a picture of her new hairstyle on her instagram page, and so far, 200 of them had been hate comments.

Theses are them:

willow23: OMG! how gross! maddie you were my #1. gross

erinyop8: seriously! you just had  to get that style. gross maddie. I thought you had style.

mackz_edits_xo: OMG! Maddie we totally love you #1! though, I'm not sure if you should have got it that short.

Maddie started crying as she read these. She wanted to run away. all the books she had read, some of them where kids had ran away. she thought about it. her mom probably wouldn't care. Melissa didn't care about anything. now that maddie had dropped ALDC Melissa had stopped caring about Maddie. Well, that's how it felt.

Maddie screamed into her pillow. Kenzie came up with some papers. "your fans have been saying so many nice things about your haircut!" she cheered. Maddie didn't even want to look at Kenzie. I t would be hard to without wanting to kill her. Kenzie dropped the pile of papers on the pillow beside maddie's head. One of them scraped her and gave Maddie a papercut. "Sorry!" Kenzie said wiping it. 

Maddie got up and left the room.

And she didn't come back.