00

"jack, i swear if you touched my phone, i will end you." sadie threatened, stomping up the stairs to follow him into his bedroom.

"i didnt." jack smiled. sadie knew he was lying when he smiled. she glared at him and looked through her messages and camera roll.

no messages were sent, but several pictures had been taken.

"i hate you so much." she growled.

"no you don't." jack defended.

"yes, i do." sadie fought back. she sat on the bed across from jack and glared at him.

"since you want to be mean to me, i guess i'll just send you over to quinn." jack said. sadie's cheeks turned red and she looked over at jack.

"no." she said simply.

"yes." jack smirked. he knew sadie still had a crush on quinn and he was doing everything in his power to get her to admit it to quinn.

quinn started playing hockey for the university of michigan so he was rarely home. occasionally jack and sadie would go watch some home games, but they never got a chance to talk to him.

"i know you miss him. i do too." jack said, looking down at his lap.

there was a knock on the door and both teens looked up, seeing luke standing in the doorway.

"i now know that sadie likes quinn," luke snickered, "anyways, quinn's here."

sadie's eyes widen and she jumped off the bed, pushed luke out of the way, and ran downstairs to the living room where quinn was.

"i missed you quinny." sadie smiled, giving him a big hug. quinn chuckled nervously, turning red slightly, and hugged sadie back.

"i've missed you too." he told her. the two were still hugging when he noticed jack trying to get his attention.

tell her you like her. jack mouthed. quinn glared at him and pulled away, smiling down at sadie.

"i got you something too when we went on a road game." quinn told her. sadie furrowed her eyebrows and watched him cautiously as he reached into a bag.

"i didn't get anything?" luke asked.

"no. you're not as important as sadie is." quinn told him. sadie turned red and attempted to hide her smile.

"here. i thought you might like it." quinn handed sadie a shirt and she examined it.

"no, quinn. you didn't." sadie said, widening her eyes.

"what is it?" jack asked.

"my pop pop's old hockey shirt. like a jersey shirt kind of thing, for when he played with michigan." sadie told them.

"i haven't been able to find a new one since i grew out of my baby shirt." sadie frowned.

"well they had it at a sports shop so i got it. i knew you were really close with him." quinn said.

"thank you. i love it." sadie smiled, giving him another hug.

"ugh, i can't take all this lovey-dovey stuff." luke groaned, walking away. jack followed behind him, giving the two some alone time.

sadie pulled away from the hug and looked up at quinn.

"i don't think you understand how much i missed you." sadie nervously chuckled.

"well, how much did you miss me?" quinn asked. he went over to the fridge and grabbed two water bottles.

"a lot." sadie smiled. quinn took her hand and dragged her out to the back porch. the two sat down and sadie opened her water bottle.

"i didn't have anyone to help me with my math problems." sadie told him.

"so that's the only reason you missed me?" quinn questioned.

"that's not the only reason. i missed having the person that would help me skate while jack and luke played hockey." she admitted.

"i've missed you a lot too." quinn told her.

"how much?"

"a bunch. i don't usually have someone cheering for me on the road games. i know you're doing it from home, but it's better when there's someone there actually in the stands." quinn said.

"and i get you can't just fly out and come to the game, i do understand that." quinn added.

the two looked over at each other and smiled, glad to have the day to spend by themselves.