14

january 2022

"quinn, if you don't tell me where you put my laptop i will murder you in your sleep!" sadie threatened.

"i don't know where it is! ask elias." quinn yelled at her.

two and half years of dating, sadie moved in with quinn and elias. her parents had once again moved because of her fathers job, but she stayed behind for school. it was her last year, and she would be graduating soon.

"do you know where my laptop is?" sadie asked elias who was playing video games on the living room couch.

"did you check the bathroom?" elias asked.

"why would it be in the bathroom?" sadie questioned. she went into the bathroom and sure enough, her laptop was sitting on the counter.

"thanks elias." sadie yelled. she grabbed her laptop and went into the bedroom she shared with quinn.

"im going to miss you when im away." quinn told her.

"yeah, well, i'll still have a little bit of you with me." sadie chuckled, referring to her necklace and the nice engagement ring on her finger.

"like it?" quinn asked.

"love it." sadie assured with a smile on her face.

"how many more classes until you graduate?" quinn asked.

"five. this one today, i actually get to talk with some kids." sadie said.

"sounds like a lot of fun. i can't wait till my fiancé is an official doctor." quinn smiled, kissing sadie on the lips.

"gross." elias gagged. sadie pulled away and glared at him.

"anyways, we have to get going. say your goodbyes." elias said.

"are you going to announce the surprise?" quinn asked.

"mhm." sadie nodded her head and smiled.

"alright. i love you. be safe. go to class. eat food. hydrate yourself. text and call me." quinn said.

"i will quinn. i love you too." sadie gave quinn one last kiss before he left with elias.

•

liked by jackhughes, _quinnhughes, and 126438 otherssadie

sadie.green the best week ever. 🙌

_quinnhughes i love you 💗💗
    - sadie.green i love you too 😚
        - jackhughes do you love me?
            - sadie.green yes i love you :)

jackhughes im gonna be the best uncle ever‼️
    - lhughes_06 im gonna be the best, and i'll be the favorite.
        - jackhughes we'll see

kailispells my bestie is living the best life 😩
    - sadie.green frr

emjam  name the baby emmy!
    -  sadie.green  no
        _quinnhughes  we don't even know the gender

canucks  future canuck?
    _quinnhughes  hopefully!

-
-

thank you guys so much for reading this book! ik it was short, but i didn't really know how to go about it once sadie got to vancouver so it was just random writing.

i'll definitely be doing another quinn story again, but my next book will be a brendan brisson story! i'll keep you updated on that in my updates.

again, thank you guys for reading this, i appreciate so much!