12

"so your boyfriend managed to get us jerseys and box suite tickets?" kaili asked.

"one, he's not my boyfriend." sadie started.

"not yet anyway." emmy smirked.

"two, im like his only friend here in vancouver besides his teammates so he likes to spoil me." sadie joked.

"well, thank him for getting me this jersey. i will definitely be showing it off to all my classmates." kaili told her.

ever since jack had been drafted to new jersey, jack and sadie only spent time together in michigan before he would have to leave for jersey and before sadie would have to return back home for college.

sadie had gotten accepted to the university of british columbia, which was only a forty-five minute drive from her house.

"ooh, they have snacks!" emmy squealed.

"and drinks. im getting drunk." kaili told sadie.

"and that's why i am the dd." sadie chuckled. she got into her seat and looked at the ice from above. the view was nice, though she did prefer sitting by the ice.

"thinking about what quinn's gonna do after the game?" kaili smirked.

"gross." sadie rolled her eyes.

"cmon sade, you know you definitely want to hit it." kaili winked. sadie turned red and looked away from her friend.

"i knew it! you like him." kaili squealed. "please remind me not to squeal again."

"yes i like quinn, but.."

"no buts. you're both in vancouver so it'll be perfect. the season ends around the same time school gets done so you can luke be with each other all the time. just try it." kaili told her.

"but if i try it and it doesn't work out, it'll be awkward between us and his brothers. i don't want that to happen." sadie explained.

"game is starting." emmy said, food filling her mouth. sadie put her attention to the game, wanting to just tune the two girls out.

the game ended, the canucks winning and quinn had gotten a goal. sadie was proud of him, like she normally was, and cleaned up the box suite so it wasn't dirty for the cleaning crew.

"do we have to wait for quinn?" emmy asked.

"we do not. sadie is." kaili smiled.

"wait what?"

"see ya later!" kaili exclaimed, dragging emmy away from sadie.

"sadie green?" a canuck player asked. she looked at him and the player smiled.

"quinn said to come find you. im elias, quinn's roommate." elias introduced.

"it's nice to meet you. uh, sorry, you just had me scared a little." she chuckled nervously.

"sorry about that, but it's nice to meet you too." elias said as they started walking.

"what did quinn want me for?" sadie asked.

"something about taking you out for dinner or something? im not entirely sure." elias questioned himself.

"im sure it'll be good whatever he has planned for you." elias assured.

they got to the locker room and elias turned to sadie.

"i'd suggest waiting here. i don't think some of the boys are dressed yet." elias told her. sadie nodded her head, waiting for elias to leave to gag.

"hey sadie." quinn said.

"hey! that was a good game you played. nice goal too." sadie complimented.

"thanks. scored it just for you." quinn smiled.

"so, elias, was that his name? i don't know, but he said that you were taking me out to dinner?" sadie asked.

"elias, yes, and yeah, i'm taking you out for dinner. im starving by the way." quinn moaned. sadie chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"where are we going?" sadie asked as she got into quinn's car.

"glowbal." quinn said. "one of my favorites."

the drive to restaurant wasn't far, but with quinn's hand on sadie's thigh, it made the drive feel like an eternity.

"i feel underdressed." sadie whispered as the entered the restaurant.

"please. im the one who's overdressed." quinn informed.

"table for two please." quinn told the waiter.

the dinner ended up going pretty smoothly, and quinn didn't realize that it was almost midnight.

"will your parents be mad that i'm dropping you off at midnight?" quinn asked as they left the restaurant.

"please. im in college, plus they wouldn't care since i'm with you." sadie assured.

the drive back to sadie's house was peaceful, even when quinn did place his hand on her thigh.

"so, schools going good yeah? what're you going for again?" quinn asked.

"im going to be a nurse practitioner, specifically in diabetes. so i have to get my masters of science in nursing." sadie explained.

"does that involve math?" quinn questioned.

"a little bit, but i've gotten better at math so it isn't too hard." sadie reasoned.

"what made you want to go into diabetes?" quinn asked.

"my mom's work friend. whenever i went to work with her, i was always with her, wanting to know what she was doing. i took a big interest in diabetes, so ever since then, i've wanted to study it." she explained.

"i like that about you. always wanting to help others." quinn smiled. he pulled into sadie's driveway and unbuckled his seatbelt.

"you don't have to walk me up. im perfectly capable of doing it myself." sadie chuckled.

"still, i'd like to kiss you goodbye before." quinn told her. the two got out of the car and walked up to the front door.

"thank you for tonight. i had a lot of fun." sadie said.

"i had a lot of fun too." quinn replied. he leaned down and kissed sadie, his hands going to the back of her neck. she smiled into the kiss and her hands went up to his hair.

"if i don't stop now, i'll have no control over myself." quinn mumbled.

"then don't stop." sadie said.

-
-

i would write the smut, but i feel like quinn and the rest of his family wouldn't like it, so i'm not gonna do it. sorry guys.