9

hughes boys + sade

jack
can we take you up on that tour of vancouver?

luke
please :)

sadie
yeah! when are you all going to be here?

quinn
in two hours.

sadie
you want a tour as soon as your off the plane?

jack
yes.

sadie
alright, i'll pick you up from the airport.

luke
thank youuuu

sadie patiently waited in her car for the hughes family to get off the plane. thankfully her trunk was big enough for all their bags and her car was big enough to fit all five of them.

there was a knock on her car window that made sadie jump. she looked over and saw quinn, still handsome as ever. she rolled down her window and smiled at him.

"long time no see eh?" jack asked, coming into view. sadie smiled and got out of her car to hug him. jack greeted her with open arms.

although the four haven't talked in a while, the friendship and the closeness was still there.

"i've missed you all." sadie mumbled into jack's chest. she pulled away and looked at luke, raising an eyebrow at him.

"when did you get so tall?" sadie asked.

"the summer you moved." luke answered.

"it's so good to see you again sadie!" ellen exclaimed as she hugged sadie.

"it's so good to see you too." sadie chuckled.

"thanks for giving us a tour. it'll be good for quinn when he gets here." ellen said. sadie furrowed her eyebrows as she got into the car.

"what do you mean?" sadie asked. the hughes family got into the car and sadie started driving to her house.

"quinn didn't tell you? he got drafted by the canucks." ellen told her. sadie widen her eyes and looked at jack who was sitting in the passenger seat.

"oh, i must've missed seeing that." sadie sighed. as much as she liked quinn, she couldn't keep up with him, not wanting to break her heart. that meant not following where he was going or who he was with or what team he got drafted to.

"congrats quinn. even though i'm a year late." sadie chuckled nervously.

"thanks." quinn replied. the rest of the drive was catching up with the hughes family, and soon they were at sadie's house.

"i just have to grab something real quick. you can come in if you want. im sure my parents would be glad to see you." sadie offered.

"sure." ellen smiled, getting out of the car. the boys followed and sadie brought them inside.

"ma, dad, we have guests!" sadie called out.

"i'll be back." she said to the family. she ran upstairs to her bedroom to grab her credit card, along with spraying perfume on herself, and ran back downstairs.

sadie's parents were talking to ellen and jim, and the boys were no where to be seen.

"they're out back." sadie's dad told her. she nodded her head and went out back, finding the three boys looking at her backyard.

"nice isn't it?" she yelled at them. quinn looked back and smiled as he saw sadie walk down the steps.

"it's nice. i like the pool." luke said.

"yeah, well, when your dad gets an amazing payed job, you kinda splurge on the new house you bought." sadie chuckled.

"so, what are you going to show us?" jack asked.

"well, what do you want to see?" sadie asked.

"nothing. i just wanted to spend the day with you." jack answered. quinn and luke both nodded their head.

"well...we can go to my favorite place for dinner and we can go swimming. oh, and you can bring your friends too, jack." sadie offered.

"can we send the parents out? i don't think i can stand being around my mother anymore after being on the plane." luke groaned. sadie chuckled and nodded her head.

"oh yeah, my parents are most definitely going to be taking your parents out for dinner. we can go swimming for a little before dinner and then go to this place right on the harbor. i'll show you around after we eat dinner" sadie offered.

"can i call my friends? it's just gonna be alex, cole, and trevor." jack asked.

"i know cole, but i don't know who alex and trevor are but sure. do it." sadie smiled.