10

sadie had managed to convince her parents to take jim and ellen out for dinner and convinced them to let three of jack's hockey friends over.

"alright. parents are gone, i have snacks in bowls, extra drinks in the fridge, towels and sunscreen-"

"relax sade. you have more than enough prepared." quinn comforted.

"is it too much? should i-"

"it's fine. this is enough for all seven of us." quinn told her. jack and luke were upstairs changing, so it was only quinn and sadie.

"i like that bathing suit on you." quinn whispered. her bathing suit was a bikini and it was just a plain color-yellow.

"thank you." sadie smiled shyly. quinn leaned down, wanting to kiss her, but luke came down before he had the chance.

"jack said his friends will be here in a few minutes." luke said. sadie nodded her head and went over to the fridge to grab a water.

luke headed out back and sat down on one of the lounge chairs.

"so, you're coming to vancouver?" sadie asked quinn.

"yep."

"that's..nice. i'll be able to come see you play again." she chuckled. the sexual tension was clear between the both of them, and quinn wanted to clear it.

quinn went over to her and kissed her quickly before jack or luke came into the kitchen.

"sorry," quinn said as he pulled away. "but ever since the last kiss before you left, i couldn't stop thinking about kissing you again."

sadie felt her cheeks heat up and she smiled nervously.

"i know you've been thinking about me too." he whispered. thankfully the knock at the door made quinn move away from her.

sadie went to answer the door with jack right behind her. she opened the door and saw three boys standing there, only one she knew.

"sadie! i haven't seen you in forever." cole exclaimed, giving her a big hug.

"it's so good to see you." sadie smiled. cole pulled away and went to go talk to quinn.

"sade, that's trevor and alex. guys, this is my best friend sadie." jack introduced.

"hi." sadie waved.

"you are beautiful. im trevor." he flirted.

"back off zegs, quinn would literally kill you if he found out." jack nudged sadie's shoulder, making her turn red.

"anyways, there's snacks in the kitchen, along with drinks, and there are extra towels on the counter." sadie said, starting to walk backwards to the kitchen.

when they got outside, cole, luke, and quinn were already in the pool playing volleyball.

"you started without me?" sadie yelled out to them. quinn and luke widen their eyes, knowing better than to start before sadie got there.

sadie threw her towel onto the railing of the deck and ran down the stairs and jumped into the pool, splashing luke.

"come on now." luke whined. sadie laughed and pushed luke.

"im on your team." sadie said to him. luke smiled and fist bumped sadie.

"you're going down." luke threatened his brother. sadie laughed got the volleyball ready.

"love all." sadie announced, serving the ball over the net. they rallied the ball until sadie and luke got the point.

jack, trevor, and alex had made their way down to the pool and were sitting on the side.

when the volleyball game ended, luke and sadie winning 21-5, everyone was in the pool.

sadie got out of the pool and checked her phone, seeing the time was almost 4.

"getting out already?" jack asked, swimming over to the side where sadie was standing.

"just checking the time. dinner reservations are at six." sadie explained.

"if you want to go get ready, you can. im probably going to get out soon." jack told her.

"i'll be back." sadie grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her waist. she went inside and up to her bathroom to shower and get ready.

after washing her hair, and drying it, she changed into a sun dress perfect for the night.

sadie went downstairs and was met with cole and luke.

"you look amazing." luke said as she came down the steps.

"thank you." sadie smiled.

"how's vancouver treating you?" cole asked.

"great. not as good as michigan but i feel like i might be biased." sadie chuckled. "it rains a lot here."

quinn came down the steps and sat down next to sadie, putting a hand on her knee.

"of course we're waiting on the three boys." quinn groaned.

"shut it." sadie said.

dinner was at LIFT bar grill view, sadie's pick and her favorite, and she knew the boys would love it.

"table for seven." sadie said to the hostess. she grabbed menus and motioned for the group to follow her.

the sat down at a table, sadie sitting next to jack and luke, across from quinn. he smiled at her and she smiled back.

dinner went by smoothly. she didn't have to be a mom to the boys, and she treated them to dinner and to ice cream.

quinn insisted on paying her back but sadie denied him. it was her treat after all.

when they got back to sadie's house, everyone was tired.

"you can stay the night here if you guys want. i know it's late." sadie offered.

"thanks, but my mom would kill me if she found out o wasn't in my hotel room." alex laughed.

"same." trevor and cole both agreed.

"do you guys need a ride? i can take you to your hotel." sadie asked.

"we got an uber, thanks though." cole said.

"no problem. i hope i'll see you guys soon. it was nice meeting you." sadie said, waving goodbye to jack's friends.

"are you three spending the night?" sadie asked.

"yep." jack said. sadie chuckled and motioned for them to follow her.

"look at this." sadie opened the basement door and the boys were greeted with a game room, and another door.

"what's in here?" luke asked.

"open it." sadie told him. luke opened the door and widen his eyes.

"no way. sadie, you're like, very rich." luke told her.

"don't remind me. im gonna go change and then we can watch a movie." sadie suggested.

"good idea. im nervous for tomorrow. oh, speaking of tomorrow, i have one extra ticket. do you want it?" jack asked.

"you're gonna give me the extra ticket?" sadie questioned. jack nodded his head, nervous she might say no.

"yes! oh, thank you!" sadie exclaimed, giving him a hug.

"my friends will be very jealous." sadie told him. "they love you guys."

"oh gosh." jack mumbled.

"puck bunnies." quinn and luke both said.

"hey! those are my friends, but yeah, they are puck bunnies." sadie chuckled.

"catching up with hockey lingo. nice." jack smiled.