3

a month had passed and every weekend was spent with quinn. they were keeping everything on the down low, not wanting people to suspect they were together.

"what are you doing?" quinn asked sadie who was sitting on one of the chairs on the back porch.

"you're back." sadie cheered, getting up to hug him.

"i am." quinn assured.

"ugh, get a room." luke scoffed as he passed by. sadie blushed and quinn shook his head.

"guess what." quinn said, making sadie look up at him. she cocked her head to the side and and furrowed her eyebrows. quinn pulled out five tickets and handed them to sadie.

"tickets?" sadie questioned.

"to a home game. front row by the benches." quinn told her.

"ones for you, the rest," he pulled four tickets out of sadie's hand, "are for my family."

"when's the game?" sadie asked, looking at the ticket more closely.

"tomorrow night." quinn answered. "and you can wear one of my jerseys."

"wouldn't your parents suspect something's up?" sadie chuckled.

"hey, you're supporting me. they wont question it." quinn laughed. sadie smiled and thanked quinn for the ticket.

it was sunday night and sadie was getting ready for the game.

"is that quinn's jersey?" jack asked as he came into sadie's bedroom. she looked back at him, seeing that he was wearing quinn's old usa jersey.

"yeah, so what?" sadie questioned. she put her mascara bottle down on her vanity and furrowed her eyebrows.

jack shrugged her shoulders, "is it his actual jersey? one that he wears?"

"yeah. i didn't have one so quinn gave me one of his." sadie told him. jack smirked and shook sadie's shoulders.

"my best friend and my brother. who would've thought?" jack questioned.

"we're not dating, jack. we're just hanging out." sadie told him.

"still, we're getting somewhere. i can't wait for when he gets drafted, maybe you'll follow him." jack said. sadie smiled sadly knowing that wouldn't be happening.

so far, she hadn't told anyone beside quinn that she was moving at the end of the school year. it was going to be hard telling jack, knowing that he would take it the hardest.

"anyways, i came over here to tell you that we're leaving. hurry up." jack left sadie's bedroom to go down to the car.

sadie grabbed her phone and her wallet, said goodbye to her parents, and went outside to the car.

"all right. we got everything?" ellen asked, getting into the passenger seat. all three kids nodded their head and they were all on the road to the yost ice arena.

sadie was excited to see quinn play. of course she's seen him play before, but this was the first time she was seeing him play since they started... "seeing each other."

when they got to the arena, sadie was excited. she couldnt wait to watch quinn play. she sat in her seat next to jack and luke and watched as the players came out for warmups.

sadie noticed quinn skating around and she smiled to herself. she loved watching quinn play.

the game started and sadie could only watch quinn. it didn't matter if he was playing or sitting, she was watching him.

the game went great, michigan winning, so sadie knew quinn would be in a great mood when they texted later tonight.

sadie
you played amazing tn! ik i wont see you after the game so im telling you now. <3

she put her phone away and followed jack and the hughes family out of the arena to car. the drive back home wasn't long, but sadie was exhausted and thought she was gonna fall asleep on jack's shoulder.

"see ya tomorrow sade." jack said when they got home. she waved goodbye to the hughes family and went inside her own house.

when sadie got to her bedroom, she changed into her pajamas and got into bed.

quinn
thanks! i loved seeing you right there next to the bench.

sadie
i loved sitting there. my new favorite seats now :)

quinn
im gonna need my jersey back too

sadie
you're gonna have to come get it. im not driving over to you.

quinn
i'll come get it tomorrow after practice. good night sade

sadie
goodnight <3