01.

— Lunch detention

Lunch detention.

— Lunch detention

Friday, 11:21am.

"MISS Y/n, nothing from the start of the school year has changed, correct?" Your teacher paused the lesson to look over at you who was paying no attention.

"Um yeah? Why?" You stared at him confused on what he was getting at here, he began to walk towards you and snatched the chips out of your hand.

"Then please tell me, why do you have these?" He asked irritated at the sight of you acting up once again.

"Can a girl not eat? I'm hungry I'm not killing anyone," you frowned thinking he was overreacting at chips. "Can I get it back? That was my last bag," you reached for them but he pulled back making you miss.

"Of course you can get it back," he smiled handing it to you. "Ah so you are nice after all!" You smiled with a nod thinking you can  get along with this teacher well after all.

"OF COURSE NOT, LUNCH DETENTION!" He shouted cutting you off turning around and walking off to his desk to place them.

For that? You want me to kill you instead? Let's see how good your lunch detention is by then you little shit who's wife left him.

You heard a laugh from beside you, it was Kazuha who couldn't hold in his laugh any longer looking at your expression.

"Kazuha! This isn't funny, that was actually my last bag," you exclaimed turning over to him who just continued to laugh.

"Sorry sorry, I can't believe you thought you would get away. The bag was so loud I was waiting for him to catch you," Kazuha smiled pushing his notebook on your desk.

"Here, copy the notes so you don't fail." Kazuha smiled making your expression light up more you were pretty bummed about getting lunch detention but this made it better.

"Thank you!" You gave him a thumbs up before getting started on copying his notes. Kazuha's notes and handwriting is super organized so it was very easy to copy.