04.

"Shh no one bother them,they're having a moment

they're having a moment."

Monday, 7:37am

Monday, 7:37am.

"YOU will never believe what Childe said," Hu tao decided to use that line as blackmail even though it was true she wanted to use it to scare the living shit out of Childe.

"I'm literally gonna shit my pants if he glares at me please no," Childe pleaded with tears. Ignoring Childe's begs for his life you remembered your schedule.

"Oh my god guess what Scar–Scar," you happily exclaimed. "don't care," he turned to the other side, the side you weren't at.

"Too bad, we have math" you reminded him he looked confused for a moment on why you reminded of something so useless before he realized.

"Well shit."

—————

Scaramouche's pov

"Isn't it great?" She smiled at me again, over and over again. Why was she so happy to sit by me? No one ever has so why did she have to break that.

"Too bad I'm not gonna pay attention, wake me up when class is done." She requested before putting her head down and passing out.

I stared at her dumbfounded it was silent and for the first time, I hated the silence. It's been one day and one night of hearing her voice ramble on about topics.

I never cared about such things nor have I ever even taken the time to stare at her. So why was it when she finally goes silent, I can't take it?

It infuriates me, I groaned putting my head against the wall. "I'm going insane..." I mumbled to myself. I was for sure going to the nurse's office after this.

She was still knocked out even the noises weren't getting to her. Without even realizing, I reached my hand out and began to play with her hair.