23

"Horror movie

"Horror movie."

Monday, 12:05am

Monday, 12:05am.

IT was 12am at night, last night was the barbecue and everyone passed out after the exhaustion.

And now Childe had this amazing idea to watch a horror movie at 12am for special effects.

The others didn't feel like watching a movie and decided to just sleep so the only people watching the movie were you, childe, Scaramouche, hu tao, xiao, tomo, and itto.

The worst group ever but the most fun.

"Itto you know what you remind me of?" You brought up and Itto hummed turning to you.

"You seem like the type of person to still believe in those 3am youtube videos."

"SHUT UP YOU'RE SO RIGHT" hu tao shouted completely agreeing.

"AND?!"

"ARE YOU ADMITTING IT RIGHT NOW NO WAY"

The three of you were cut off with a loud cough by the ginger who rented the horror movie.

You were sitting on the floor with Scaramouche a blanket covering the two of you and popcorn in the middle.

Hu tao was sitting on the other side of you beside xiao while the most chaotic people were up on the couch beside you guys.

"It's starting shh"

"you're the only one talking you dumb fuck"

"this movie is dumb," Scaramouche commented and you turned to him confused on why when the movie was just starting.

"who stays in a house when you know it's haunted?" scaramouche didn't get the point of why people brought themselves into this.