22.

"I think he drowned

"I think he drowned."

Saturday, 3:32pm

Saturday, 3:32pm

"OH yeah it is, in like four days but it's fine this trip is enough of a birthday for me," you answered putting your bag near the spot you claimed.

Hu tao and Lumine hummed before turning their heads to each other and made eye contact, a smile crept up on their face and nodded.

"Guys, we're going to the water in 10 minutes do you wanna join us?" Thoma knocked on the door.

"We'll be there!" Lumine answered and Thoma walked away from the door.

Hu tao had her hair as her usual hairstyle but sunglasses were kept on top of her head and wore really short black shorts with a red top.

Lumine wore a white hat and also wore a white bikini.

You wore [whatever you want im not creative 💀]

Hu tao was looking out the window waiting for everyone when she saw a car pull up, the door opened and Ningguang came out of it.

"THE OTHER GIRLS ARE HERE" Hu tao yelled your head snapped to her with eyes sparkling running to the window to go see. The girls were already in their swimsuits and they looked so pretty.

"Bro ... they look like goddesses "

-----

"What? Repeat that again?" You were sitting beside Scaramouche on the sand under the shade.

"Repeat what?" He stared at you back acting like he didn't just say something.

"Fuck you, remember our first date? You never complimented me after Hu tao and I spent so much time," you still held a grudge against him.

"you're pretty, is that enough for you?" Scaramouche complimented and you nodded with a smile watching everyone else have fun.

"You two lovebirds! Makeout later rate our sandcastles now," Childe approached the two of you.