02.

— "Give me your number, please

— "Give me your number, please."

"YOU know that hurt, the corner hit me directly in the eye

"YOU know that hurt, the corner hit me directly in the eye." You whined leaving tbe room beside Scaramouche. Right after getting hit in the face you insisted on keeping the conversation going.

Scaramouche had given up on trying to make you shut up so he just listened and joined when he felt like it, he couldn't admjt it but he enjoyed the time a lot.

Time went by so fast and you made a good impression on him. "Good," Scaramouche replied with a harsh tone as always.

"Hey Scar-scar," you just had an amazing idea and wanted to share it. "Don't call me that and I don't wanna listen to another dumb idea of yours," he sped up wanting to leave you behind but you caught up.

"Give me your number," you grinned at him he froze giving you the most horrifying looking you've ever received in your whole entire life. "Are you scared of girls or something? Your expressions are like those in a horror movie," you sobbed.

"No. Fuck no. I'm not giving you my number. We just met," Scaramouche rejected of course you were expecting that but you had a backup plan.

Rejection count: 17.

"Whatever I have a backup plan so don't you worry!" You assured, "I worry, a lot, for my sake." He shivered.

"Is that her new boyfriend?" Hu tao whispered hiding behind a wall stacked on top of Childe and Venti.

"He's a little too short..." Venti pointed out giving the boy no mercy at all getting a laugh from Childe, "you should warn your friend I don't think you want that little shit to be her boyfriend." Childe warned eavesdropping on the two of them.

"Huh who the hell are you? We don't listen to gingers," Hu tao objected with a 'ehh' expression to Childe who gave her a fake smile as an arrow pierced through the boy's head.

"Yeah, shoo shoo, we don't know you," Venti signaled with his hand to walk away not even turning around to get a look at the boy.

"The boy beside your friend is my—"