13.

"Scaramouche, your momis actually a girlboss

is actually a girlboss."

"WHERE is she?" Scaramouche's hand was leaning against the door frame while his other was on his knee

"WHERE is she?" Scaramouche's hand was leaning against the door frame while his other was on his knee. He was crouched down out of breath as he ran all the way here.

He got a ride to the place but he didn't have time to wait for the fools to finish so he just decided to run home hearing it was an emergency that included you.

"In your room, she's sleeping. I'm not sure why she likes a brat like you so much to the point of running away from home to get away from all that break up bullshit," Ei had her hand on her forehead staring at how much of a mess everything was right now.

"I don't need your insults, what are you gonna do?" Scaramouche had went back to normal coming in the house. Ei was all dressed up formally to go out he just didn't know where to.

"Obviously talk to Y/n's older brother, her mother is stubborn. Her older brother is the only one who seems reasonable enough to talk at the moment," Ei explained soon walking past Scaramouche and going to her car.

Scaramouche shrugged it off, Ei wasn't any of his worries at all. She was a strong woman who could handle herself, preaching fr.

"Y/n?" He entered his room and found you sleeping in his bed comfortably. He opened the door quietly but it still woke you up.

"Is that you? Scaramouche?" You rubbed your eyes in pain. They were puffy after crying so much. Scaramouche sighed the two of you guys just started dating and yet it was one of the worse days in your life.

He sat on the edge of the bed beside you wiping your eyes. "You didn't have to do that, you should really worry about yourself for gods sake." He was frustrated not with you but with himself.

If his reputation wasn't so bad you wouldn't be going through this right now. Even in this situation you couldn't help but start laughing all of a sudden.

"Are you feeling guilty? Mmm I have an idea," you exclaimed. "Your ideas are always the wor–" he was interrupted with his own yelp.

You had wrapped your arms around his neck bringing him down on the bed with you.