31.

" the final date "

" the final date "

FINAL

" SO how did you get into my house? " Scaramouche asked to lift up the mood a little after the two of you were just sitting there for a while rethinking everything.

"Guess," you grinned at him. You assumed from the start he never gave childe any spare key like it is Childe after all.

"jumped into my window?"

"nope I was about to do that but when Childe dropped me off he tossed me a spare key," you took out the key Childe gave you earlier and hung it in front of him.

"repeat that again ... CHILDE?" his eye twitched and you laughed at his reaction before nodding in response.

"why does HE have a spare key to my house !?"

"i don't know that's why I wanted to ask you," you shrugged.

"so do I get to keep this?" you added with a grin and he sighed. "you're acting as if you wouldn't have kept it in the first place," he threw his head back laying it on the mattress.

"you know me so well," you sarcastically rolled your eyes getting a flick in the forehead from him.

"oh! scar-scar I got an amazing idea," you exclaimed getting a worried look from Scaramouche not liking the sound of that at all.

"the sun is almost setting soo do you wanna go somewhere with me?" you requested getting a snort from him.

"you don't even have to ask," he answered and you stood up reaching your hand out to him which he happily accepted.

You lead the two of you to a nearby place not too far away from his house. It was on the side of a bridge with a small hill and the view was amazing.

The sun setting down reflecting on the water while laying on the grass was a perfect thing to end off a chaotic day.

"you want me to lay there?" scaramouche watched you lay down on the grass giving a disgusted look.

"Shut up you picky bitch," you grabbed his arm pulling him down but it almost went wrong when he almost rolled down the hill falling into the water.