05.

- "operation one, start

- "operation one,
start."

5th pd, lunch

5th pd, lunch

"WHAT the fuck are you talking about? why are you dragging me here," Scaramouche was trying to get out of the ginger's grasp but he couldn't.

Signora was following the two of them, their destination? Your table obviously, Hu tao had informed Childe and Signora the details and the operation.

Childe found it a perfect opportunity to see Scaramouche falling in love even more and for Signora this was amusing. "hi guys! do you mind if we sit here?" Childe spoke the first line of the script.

You were only included in the planning in the hallway after all that you weren't even aware of the script or anything else so you were just as confused as Scaramouche when Childe had held him by the collar like a puppy.

"Of course we don't mind, right y/n?" Hu tao answered hitting u softly with her elbow getting you attention. "Huh what? I do mi-" you were cut off with a clap.

Obviously you were joking about that but Hu tao quickly got up making up a random excuse, "Scaramouche please take my seat I'm afraid you'll be scared if you sit beside people who are 10x your height," Hu tao claimed.

Scaramouche didn't even have the opportunity to answer when he was shoved and forced to sit at the seat beside you.

Scaramouche shot a glare at everyone suffocating them, they pretended to not nice him as they ate and talked about how good the school lunch was.

Tears were coming out of Itto's eyes as he chewed on the school lunch, tears of joy or tears of sadness? Sadness for sure the school lunch was disgusting.

"Itto... that has beans," Kazuha pointed out and everyone froze. Itto dropped his spoon hearing that before trying to choke himself to throw up the food.