15.

"Eventful stuffTo do before school withfriends

"Eventful stuff
To do before school with
friends."

Monday, 6:31am

Monday, 6:31am

THE seven of you entered the store normally before grabbing like three shopping carts which definitely attracted some people's attention.

"Should we go to the back?" You asked getting a nod from everyone. Everyone was suprisingly in on this except for Signora and Kazuha who just wanted to watch clearly entertained.

You all went to the back where barely anyone was, "tomo ... my rice prince please push me!" childe requested hopping in the shopping cart Tomo was pushing.

"Please shut the fuck about yesterday," you cried out also jumping in the shopping cart that Hu tao was pushing.

"Let's race?" Childe smirked challenging you as he lined up right beside you. You gave him a smirk back accepting his challenge.

"Kazuha, if you would!" You yelled he sighed outloud stepping in front of the two of you guys and began to count down.

"Ready. Set. Go!" He yelled quickly moving out of the way as Hu tao and Tomo began to run pushing the two of you really quickly.

The thing is, the two of you didn't plan where the finish line was and Tomo was horrible at controlling the cart.

"OH MY GOD CHILDE YOU'RE GONNA RUN INTO THAT!" You shouted panicking at Tomo who couldn't get the cart to turn and they were heading straight towards the stack of cans.

Hu tao was having the time of her life laughing and turning you right and left clearly messing with you or not? Maybe she was just doing this without notice but you were screaming your lungs out.

The cart screeched coming to a stop, Hu tao had stopped by the sudden noise that came from Childe's location.

The three that was leftover finally caught up with you guys just to see the sight of Childe passed out in the cart with some cans in the shopping cart with him and the rest scattered on the floor.