06.

"Idk about you but

"Idk about you but

i think he just died

Thursday, 10:27am

THREE days has officially passed after the incident with Itto. He's surprisingly alive but is making things more dramatic to receive attention and to skip school.

You had your head down thinking about some stuff when Kazuha interrupted your thoughts, "thinking about itto?" he whispered.

He reads people's minds so easily but for some reason you felt as if he could read yours way easier, "yeah I'm still kind of laughing at the situation," you replied.

"It was pretty funny I never knew Itto could end up like that," Kazuha agreed following with a laugh. "How are you and Scaramouche?" Kazuha continued.

"Oh him? We both have been hanging out everyday, I honestly think he's starting to warm up to me." you smiled remembering the incident from yesterday.

------

Yesterday's incident.

You were eating lunch on the rooftop with Childe, Signora, and Scaramouche. The others didn't want to come along because it was apparently too windy and you were fine with that.

"Is it just me or do I feel like something bad is going to happen," you felt shivers go down your spine. Scaramouche gave you a strange look, "yes it's just you."

"No ... you're wrong, I'm getting the goosebumps too," Childe agreed with you shivering. "You guys are just probably too cold, you'll be fine," Signora assured.

"No way I'm getting such a bad gut feeling I think I'm going to go to the bathroom to cool off," Childe stood up and walked back inside.