08.

"One week

"One week."

Friday, 5:22am

Friday, 5:22am.

You finally woke up opening your eyes when something felt off. It didn't feel like you were on your bed, you looked up to see Scaramouche on his phone scrolling.

"Have you been keeping this position this whole time?" You sat up feeling a little guilty, "yeah but it's fine," he could read your expression.

"well um ... I think I stayed for a little too long," you began to fake laugh unsure of what to do. "I'm gonna go home thanks for having me over," you scratched your head.

"I'll walk you home," he also stood up turning off his phone and putting it in his pocket. "oh, no it's really fine I can walk home myself. Thanks though," you waved goodbye to him before stepping out of his room.

"It's 5am in the morning I can't let you walk home alone or I'll never hear the end of it from Ei," Scaramouche sighed walking past you and going down the stairs.

"Ah so that's why you're so persistent," you said a little disappointed. You were expecting some sort of answer like girls can't be walking alone at this time but nope he had to hit you with that.

"And what if some jerk hits on you again like last time?" Scaramouche added, you looked up at him with a smile. He was already downstairs looking up at you waiting for you to come down already.

"Can you come down already?" He crossed his arms impatiently. "Okay okay," you laughed going down the stairs.

The two of you walked on the sidewalk as only a few cars passed by, birds chirping, and the sun was beginning to rise.

Not either one of you decided to talk and you didn't want to start a conversation since the silence was comfortable. You were just walking and admiring the sky.

Now that I think about it, it's been a full week since we've met.

Your eyes widened when you felt your phone buzzing like 50 times in your pocket, stopping in your tracks you pulled out your phone to see it was from the gc.