20.

"Talent show"

"Talent show"

"EVERYONE thank you for coming to see this

"EVERYONE thank you for coming to see this. This will be the last event I am hosting here at Tevyat High school, I've had a lot of fun managing the events these past years," Ningguang spoke into the microphone beginning her speech.

"As all of you know, I am graduating as of today. This year has been enjoyable and I would like to thank you all for everything. Thank you to the student council team for helping me and this is the end," Ningguang closed her eyes smiling ending the speech.

"WE'LL MISS YOU !" One of the girls yelled in the audience getting a chuckle from Ningguang.

Probably half of the crowd began to cry because Ningguang was an amazing person to everyone offering her help and ideas she really did make every year more fun.

"First on the talent show is a band, we have ayaka, chonyung, xinyan, and ayato," keqing took over before pulling away from the mic and the curtains opening up.

Ayaka had her hair up in a ponytail she was the lead singer holding the mic in her hand, chonyun's hair was slicked back taking over the drums, xinyan of course is playing her usual instrument her hair down a little messy, and ayato was playing the electric guitar his hair in a ponytail.

"They're pretty damn good," you watched from the backstage hearing their band play you slowly turned around watching the chaos unfold.

Hu tao was yelling at everyone, xiao was walking around in a tree costume, itto was making a big fuss, venti was still posing, tomo is enjoying his life, and thoma is cheering for ayaka and ayato.

When their song ended everyone began to clap, "thank you everyone!" ayaka's soft voice yelled into the mic waving goodbye blowing kisses while the curtains began to close.

She's so pretty

"Next we have is Kaeya and Diluc, a duo!" Keqing introduced it took a few seconds for the curtains to open but once it did Kaeya and Diluc both had their backs against each other.