26.

"Car crash

"Car crash."

TW — death

TW — death

Tuesday, 4:10pm.

"Scaramouche?! Scaramouche," you called out running up to his laying figure  on the floor. Your eyes widen in shock turning to the driver of the car.

"Someone call the ambulance, please!" You desperately shouted.

Earlier.

"Y/n you should definitely join us," hu tao banged on the car she was in. You gave her a concerned look, "are you being serious right now?"

"100% serious! I even got you a car, now get in!" Hu tao cracked a smile introducing you to the car behind her. You sighed with your hand on your forehead before agreeing.

You got in the car behind her and the two of you started chasing each other in the parking lot.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" Itto blinked he was just walking around trying to find something to do while eating his watermelon.

Childe and Scaramouche was with him for some reason and they gave you a worried look as well.

"What does it look like? This is super fun! You should try it," Hu tao offered jumping out of her car and letting Itto give it a try.

"For sure!" Itto eagerly shoved the watermelon he was eating at Scaramouche and ran off to the car getting in.

The positions changed, it was you chasing Hu tao's car but now you're driving away from Itto. He was trying to actually kill you and you didn't know why.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO CRASH MY CAR ?!"

Itto accidentally turned his car and was going straight for Scaramouche he was shouting to move out of the way but they were distracted.