11.

"The words I just wantedto hear, just once has finallybeen said

to hear, just once has finally
been said."

YOU pulled the fork away flustered at what a move Scaramouche just pulled

YOU pulled the fork away flustered at what a move Scaramouche just pulled. You stared at him in horror, you were not used to this.

"You said this was your treat, why are you so suprised?" He said confused on why you were acting like this. You groaned putting your head down.

"I hate you so much," you frowned at the way he was making you feel. The tingling in your heart that wouldn't go away no matter how many times you hit it or begged for it to stop.

It always came when you were thinking about him or even spending time with him. The way he grabbed your hand and pulled it towards him made your heart skip a beat.

"What did I do this time?" He tapped your head telling you to get up and eat your food.

"You, it's just you being you and I seriously cannot handle it," you admitted your cheeks turning red.

For the first time in front of you and outloud, he let out a laugh. "Please don't say anything else just let me eat before I get a heart attack," you requested.

His laugh was cute, you wanted to hear more of it. You wanted to hear so many kind soft words from him, you were going crazy for him and you couldn't deny it.

"Whatever you say," he shrugged and stayed quiet the rest of time as you eat. He was amused by your expressions everytime he did something.

When you finally finished the two of you left the cafe and began to walk quietly. You were looking around when you spotted a playground across the street.

"Scar-Scar," you called out stopping also causing him to stop. He hummed in response letting you know he was listening.

"Follow me?" You smiled wanting it to be a suprise. "Well, really, you have no choice," you grabbed his hand running across the street towards the playground dragging him along with you.