06

"They found the picture." I mumbled, head lying on one of Sungchan's pillow as I stared at the ceiling.

Sungchan stopped what he was doing, hands hovering over some toy car he had found earlier. "I saw... but the company told everyone it wasn't you."

But it was me in the photos. I was kissing a boy. I had a boyfriend and someone leaked photos of him and I together.

"You've never told me about the guy. I knew he existed, but you told me nothing about him... was he a dick?" It almost sounded like he was supposed to laugh after that, but his face remained straight, lips pressed into a thin line.

I didn't answer, only pulled the covers over my body, turning away from my best friend. I pretended as if I was falling asleep, but who was I thinking, Sungchan knows almost everything about me, I can't trick him.

"It's okay if you don't wanna talk about it. I just want you to know you can tell me if you want to, I can try to help." He climbed onto the bed beside me, pulling the covers over his own body.

He didn't say anything after that, the only sound telling me he was even there was his steady breathing. I could tell he wasn't asleep, he was just staring at my back, hoping I might want to say something.

"Sleep." I told him, wanting to sleep myself.

He hummed, still not making a move to try and get some rest.

My original plan was to talk to him about it, vent to him and trauma dump, tell him all my problems. But doing so is a lot scarier then just thinking about it, even if it's you're best friend. No one was supposed to know, I was only out to my parents, my members, and... well him. Not even my close friends from before I came an idol know I'm gay.

"You're thinking too much. Either talk or sleep, I'll strangle you till you pass out if that's what it takes." Again no laugh, but It was obvious he was really making a joke this time, probably to lighten the mood.

I turn over in the bed, facing him with a small smile on my face. "Guess you're gonna have to strangle me then."

And that's what he did. Fits of giggles abrupting as he playfully put me in a choke hold.

✖️✖️✖️

Now to decide the side ship for this one. Xiaohenyang got their moment, time for a new couple