42

"I know now that it was immature of me to release that video I had created. I had never meant to hurt y/n and was just hoping to clear things up for the public.

Things were okay, y/n was getting back on his feet and I was starting to learn that I didn't need him in my life anymore.

Then, a couple weeks ago I was visiting my grandparents out in the country when I ran into RIIZE filming a promotion vlog. I had gone to say hi of course, I had meant to be polite. The member named Eunseok had seemed to be nice at first, telling me he knew who I was and has heard about me before. I made a harmless joke and I thought we were getting along until his mood switched and he suddenly seemed to hate my guts. I tried to play along as if it was a joke but the member Sungchan had said something along the lines of telling me to shut up before he does  something he was going to regret. And before I could even process what was happening I was punched in the face by an angry y/n.

I'll admit, I was kinda a jerk sometimes back when we dated, but I didn't think it was bad enough to be injured for my mistakes. And to make matters worse, Sungchan, has on multiple occasions faked identification in order to learn about my personal information, and has made threatening remarks towards me due to my past relationship with y/n.

I'm not sure what I did wrong, but I really tried to put things behind me and make friends with y/n again. I never expected to be assault and belittled by a group of people that so many teenagers look up to."

"What the hell I wasn't even there?" Sungchan pointed a hand towards the video that had been playing on the laptop.

"Yeah, but you stole my fucking line." Eunseok shoved the taller, a playful laugh coming from his mouth as if the whole group hadn't just been accused of assaulting a man.

They had been called in by their manager, all 7 members circling the laptop as we were shown Byungho's video.

"It gets even better though." Wonbin chuckled, pulling out his phone to show everyone. "Look, he posted a picture of his bruised face and captioned it -high school love can still hurt years later- and is refusing to admit it was our baby Anton who actually punched him."

The picture was a close up of the side of his face, a large purple bruise surrounding his eye. It was funny. When you knew the full context it made it amusing how far he was taking his lie.

"What are we meant to do now?" I spoke up after the other members finished giggling over the caption of the photo. "It's not just me being attacked, he's turned it on all of you."

"Y/n, don't even think about going on a rant about how you are to be blamed and you should just leave the group." Shotaro placed a finger over my lips to stop me from saying anything else.

Sungchan was quick to pull Shotaro away, leaning forward to place a quick peck on my lips. "Ro's right, we're in this together. It was our choice to defend you."

✖️✖️✖️

.