48

"I kinda look hot with these on though." I send myself a wink through the mirror in my bedroom.

"You look hot in anything though so this isn't a surprise." Shotaro glares at me from the bed, quickly turning back to the game of Mario Cart he was still playing.

I may have lost first, but I was kinda distracted after seeing a certain post about how I am still friends with someone. So now Sungchan and Shotaro are playing to see who the champion is.

"Taro, we're going for a walk." Wonbin stuck his head through the door, waving his hand at a fast pace.

"Wait I'm first, let me win." Shotaro whined, moving his whole body side to side as if it was helping him win.

Wonbin scoffed after looking at the screen. "You're first because Sungchan is twelfth, poor guys not even looking at the screen half the time."

"What are you talking about?" Sungchan straightened his posture, glueing his eyes on the screen where he was in fact last place.

"This is what happens when you don't stop staring at your boyfriend." Wonbin walked over to where Sungchan was leaning against the bed from the floor, kicking him enough to almost knock him over.

Sungchan only glared at him, turning all his attention to the game where he was rushing up to now seventh place(it's because the game kept giving him the good power ups).

"Oh, great. Now you're taking your shirt off." Wonbin was now right next to me, poking at my bare skin now that I've taken the sweatshirt off. Sungchan was intrigued by the words, taking a glance back at me before looking back at the screen because his car had drove off a cliff.

"You try walking around the dorms shirtless, you'll never want to wear a shirt again." Turning towards the tv, I witness Shotaro placing first and Sungchan getting hit with a red shell at the exact same time. It's kind of funny, Sungchan can get pretty competitive and to know he's failing so badly because of me made it even better.

"Alright, I win. I'm coming now." Shotaro stood up, dropping his controller and following Wonbin out the door.

Sungchan dropped his own controller in frustration, not even completing the round causing all the bots to surpass him as well. "My controller is literally broken." He sighed, turning to face me with a pout on his face. I didn't miss the way his eyes dropped to my stomach before climbing back up to my face.

"Quit being a baby." I teased him, walking over to him and taking a seat beside him.

His eyes were big as he looked at me, his mouth dropping open the slightest bit. His body was turned to face me, his legs still pushed out forward.

I lifted my hands up to unclip the cat ears from my hair."Wait." He caught my hand in his, pulling it away from my head. "Don't take them off." He spoke softly, crashing our lips together as soon as he finished speaking.

It wasn't necessarily rough, but the kiss felt more needy than our other ones. A lot like our first kiss, it felt like if we were to stop we would die of starvation.

My hands found their way to Sungchan's shirt, gripping the fabric and lifting it up his body. We pulled away from the kiss for only a moment to remove his shirt. Our hands were all over each other, clothing on the floor as we made our way onto the bed rather the floor.

The room was lit up by only some led lights and Mario cart, the faint sound of music coming from the game as well. It seemed to have started heating up in the room, heavy breathing and moans coming from the both of us.

In one of those television series I watch, the camera would have panned to a wall or fish bowl by now, skipping to the next scene so the rating wouldn't be too high. But this was real life, and there was no cameras or silly ads, just me and Sungchan.

"I love you."

✖️✖️✖️

oh man.
Just to clarify, if you want y/n to be the top then he is, if you want him to be the bottom he is, if you want them to be switches then they are:) you guys pick for what fits best since this is supposed to me YOU and I will not be giving a direct answer in the story