29

"Sohee and I will share the big bed upstairs." Seunghan announced proudly, latching onto Sohee's arm tightly.

No one wanted to share a room with Anton, but we were quickly reminded he would not be setting an alarm during this trip so Shotaro offered to share with him.

"I'm claiming y/n, we'll take the room by the front." Wonbin raised his hand to make sure everyone payed attention to him. "So that leaves Sungchan and Eunseok with the bunk beds."

There was 2 bathrooms, those who were sleeping downstairs got ready in the main floor bathroom, and those upstairs took that one. So there was 4 of us down here, a couple people being shoved as we all tried using the same sink.

"Wonbin, I'm sleeping with no shirt on, protect me from the cameras." I spoke with a mouth full of my toothbrush, knowing he would be fine with me being shirtless. The members were pretty fast getting used to it.

"Of course, dear. I'll just sleep on top of you." Wonbin joked, hands pressed to his cheeks as he washed the makeup away from his face.

"Your own shirt is just going to counteract him being shirtless if you do that." Sungchan scoffed, drying off his hands before announcing he was off to bed.

Wonbin laughed when Sungchan was out of sight. "He's just jealous I'm stealing his bestie. It's his fault I had to fill in when he was being a dick."

I was no stranger to having cameras on me while I slept, I've done this before with NCT. But still I found my self having a difficult time trying to fall asleep.

Wonbin clung to my side, leg thrown over my body. He was fast asleep, snoring softly into my arm. I lifted his leg slowly, sneaking out from underneath him.

It was late at night, well actually early in the morning I guess. I made my way to the kitchen, searching for a snack to try and settle my mind. As I turn to take a seat, a figure catches my attention.

Sungchan. He was sat on the front porch, visible through the glass door. He was wearing a loose hoodie, using his arms as support to lean back. I opened the door quietly, smiling at him when he noticed my presence.

"You're going to get cold." He says before facing back forward. I chuckle softly, looking down at my bare chest.

"I like it." I took a seat beside him, offering up some of the chips I had picked out.

He scoffs, reaching into the bag and taking a hand full of the chips. He leaned his head forward, resting it on my shoulder with a huff.

"Can't sleep?" I ask him, knowing very well what the answer is.

"I miss you." He mumbled, rubbing his forehead against my bare arm. "Wonbin keeps stealing you from me... you're supposed to be mine."

"I'm sorry." I whispered, holding my hand out which he then grabbed to play with my fingers.

It wasn't cold out, it was actually quite warm. Yet Sungchan still shook slightly, leaning as close as possible to search for my body heat. "Eunseok told me what happened at the store."

I nod. "It was dealt with."

"Yeah, by a 19 year old. I can't believe Anton got to punch him first." Sungchan snickered lowly, eyes focused on my fingers that he was fidgeting with.

"You don't have to worry about Byungho." I spoke softly, watching him closely.

Sungchan's movements slowed, more so just holding my hand now. "Do you... want to get back with him?" He asked, lifting his head to look into my eyes and dropping his hands.

I was quick to shake my head. "Of course not."

"Good." He smiled, eyes dropping for a second before bouncing back up to my eyes.

"Why do you get so jealous, Sungchan?" I asked, placing my hand on his thigh. He breathed out slowly, eyes big as he leaned closer.

"I want you to myself... all to myself, and I don't know why." His words were so quiet at this point, I probably wouldn't have made them out if I hadn't been paying such close attention to him.

He was looking up at me. He may be taller but his body was ducked down which allowed his eyes to sparkle in the moon's light. He looked so beautiful, his lips pouted out ever so slightly for me.

I couldn't help myself. Leaning forward, I connect our lips together.

✖️✖️✖️

Oops