54

riize_official☑️

riize_official☑️ Dear BRIIZE, I would like to apologize for the events of last night. I was not in a good mood that day, and when meeting up with our friend BHLemons I had taken a joke the wrong way and had gotten out of hand. I would like to apologize to both you guys and BHLemons who I have hurt. It is completely unnecessary and immature of me to have been physically violent with him when I could have just spoken up about my feelings and cleared things up. I regret what I did and will take some time to reflect my actions. Please wait for me, I will work on my anger and come back stronger and tamed.

682k likes//287k comments

yvesgirlfriend bro wtf

hirleymirro wait so he's just on hiatus? He beat someone up in public and he will still get to continue as an idol?

czenniize I need more context. Why are the Riize members so angry when it comes to this lemon guy? What kind of joke would he had said for y/n to have to hold Sungchan back and for Sungchan to get free and actually throw himself at this guy?

dotaero I'm an nctzen so I've been a fan of Sungchan for a long time. He's a sweetheart and I don't think this is as simple as they are making it seem.

rondamiller I never thought I would see a video of a K-pop idol pounding their fist against some guys face

jessiefrown please tell me you guys at least got his wounds treated? I saw the video, he wasn't the only one throwing punches

✖️✖️✖️

Third one