32

"Alrighty, boys. Up and at 'em!" I was startled awake as Shotaro threw open the bedroom door. "It's already 1 in the afternoon, are you guys that comfortable?"

I sit up with a groan, turning to my right to see Sungchan basically wrapped around my waist. "What the fuck, Ro?"

"Clean underwear for both of you, put them on and then we are having a chat." Shotaro tossed us the boxers he was holding before turning around to face the wall, closing the door in the process.

My cheeks flushed red at what he said, now fully becoming aware of the fact I was naked and so was Sungchan. We didn't go all the way, but things did happen and we did end up with all our clothes on the floor.

"Alright, bits are covered." Sungchan lied back down, arms behind his head. His chest was covered in red and purple marks, I could only imagine what I looked like.

"Was that your first time?" Shotaro turned back around, taking a seat at the edge of the bed.

We both nodded. "It wasn't... you know." I added, wanting him to know the extent of things.

Shotaro nods back. "Are you guys dating then? Or is it just a sexual thing?"

I didn't know how to answer that, I felt more comfortable with Sungchan than I did with almost anyone else in this world. He's my best friend, he makes me happy and I also crave to be by his side. I felt the same with Shotaro though, but I wouldn't do any of what happened last night with him. So was it just sexual? I don't think so, I've only ever had feelings for one other person in my life. It was different than with Sungchan, but Sungchan isn't Byungho so of course it's going to feel different.

"It's not just sexual." Sungchan answered, glancing at me quickly to see how I reacted to his words. His arm was back to being wrapped loosely around my waist, his thumb rubbing at my hip in a soothing way.

"I know." Shotaro spoke softly, frowning with an almost teasing manner.

"You know?" I asked, cause how the hell does he know and I didn't even know?

Shotaro tried to keep his smile under wraps, but he's Osaki Shotaro so it was inevitable that he would fail. "I may not be around you guys as much as you are around each other, but that doesn't take from the fact I'm still your best friend. I know things... apparently I know you two better than you know yourselves."

Sungchan sat up at these words, eyebrows furrowed together. "You don't know me that well?" He said, dragging out the word 'that'.

"I know you well enough to know this all started last night because Wonbin wanted to share a bed with y/n." Shotaro scoffed, wanting to prove his point. "I know you well enough to know that you blamed yourself for y/n getting kicked out of NCT and that's why you were a dick to him for months."

The last one caught my attention too. Shotaro basically confirming he knew the whole time and was just playing dumb so we could figure it out ourselves.

"Okay, if you know us so well. Explain what happened last night." Sungchan stuck his tongue out, thinking he got Shotaro on this one.

"You guys couldn't sleep without each other. You both went out of your rooms and found each other, Sungchan probably blabbed about how he's jealous and wants to punch Wonbin for stealing you. Then you guys looked at each other with hearts in your eyes and kissed. Eunseok already explained why he was with Wonbin this morning so I already know you guys took advantage of this and aggressively made out in this very-"

"Okay, I get it. You can shut up now." Sungchan sat forward to place a hand over Shotaro's mouth.

I laughed, grabbing Sungchan's arm to pull his hand away. "No, wait he forgot the part where you cried because you thought I wanted to get back with my ex for some reason."

"I did not cry, what the fuck."

✖️✖️✖️

Can't get away with anything when you've got Shotaro as a bestie