30

It was only meant to be a second. I just wanted to know what it felt like.

Sungchan moved as soon as I had connected our lips, climbing into my lap and deepening the kiss. He cupped my face with his hands, tilting his head to the side slightly.

I was shocked at first, but it was merely seconds before my own hands came up to grab at the hair on the nape of his neck. I tilted his head forward, almost moaning at the feeling of his lips on mine.

We were all over each other. I'm not even sure who did it, but Sungchan's hoodie was now unzipped partially and the fabric hung low off his shoulders. His skin was smooth, my hands gliding over it with ease. There was only short pauses to catch our breath before we were back onto each other, no plan on stopping anytime soon.

His lips were soft, but there was a cut on his bottom lip that tasted slightly metallic. I quickly became addicted to the feeling of kissing my best friend and oddly enough it didn't scare me that much. I don't have much to compare him to, but after just this first time I can confirm I will never forget how good it feels.

"I've wanted to do this for so long." Sungchan confessed between kisses, gasping for air with the most beautiful smile on his face. He leaned forward to press a kiss to the side of my mouth, pulling back to look me in the eyes deeply.

"I want to be with you tonight." I stammered, lifting a hand to brush a stray piece of hair from his face.

Sungchan pouted his lips out slightly again, his eyes glossy. "You can't... you picked Wonbin."

"I don't want to share a room with him, I wanted you the whole time. I want to share a bed with you, I can't sleep properly without you." It almost sounded like a whine from me, wanting nothing more but to kick Wonbin from our shared bed and replace him with Sungchan.

"Tomorrow-" Sungchan breathed out. "Tomorrow you can stay in my room when we get back to the dorms."

I nodded quickly, shivering slightly when the wind started picking up a bit. I wanted to share a bed with him every night, I wanted to kiss him goodnight and good morning.

"Y/n... we have to go back in. You're still not wearing a shirt and it's actually cooling off out here a ton." Sungchan stood up from my lap, holding a hand out for me to grab.

I didn't want to leave. I want to kiss him more and then fall asleep in each others arms. But Sungchan is stubborn and I was too tired to try and win the fight so I took his hand and stood up as well.

When we entered the vacation house we were both brought to the attention of footsteps coming down the hallway. Eunseok had a pair of stripped Pajama's on, hand rubbing the sleep from his eyes and hair sticking up in all directions.

"Eunseok." I called softly, wanting to make sure we didn't scare him from just standing there in silence.

He looked up, eyes passing between us before a smile appeared on his lips. "Did you two get hungry too?" He mumbled, walking over the fridge and opening the door with lazy movements.

"Mhm." I hummed, holding up the bag of chips that I didn't even end up eating from.

I turned to face Sungchan, eyes widening as I saw what he looked like. "Sung-" I gasped, reaching forward and yanking his zipper up to cover his chest that had been half exposed.

"I'm craving fruit, you guys want an orange?" Eunseok continued, not seeming to have noticed the little mishap. Both of us shook our heads quickly, a flustered red colour starting to make its way up to our cheeks.

As I put the chip bag back in the pantry, Sungchan had taken a seat beside the other boy and had managed to steal a piece of his orange. "Are you still half asleep, Seok?" He chuckled lightly, mouth full of the piece of fruit he had put in his mouth.

Eunseok nodded with his eyes half closed. "You know what, y/n I'm sleeping with Wonbin now, I'm too tired to walk back to the other bedroom." He pointed a finger to the door right next to them that would lead to a sleeping Wonbin.

"Oh, uh alright." I smiled, patting Eunseok on the back and throwing the orange peel out for him. "Sleep tight, baby." I helped him to the bed I was meant to sleep in, laying him down so he wouldn't face plant from falling asleep while standing.

After closing the door I made eye contact with Sungchan who was putting down a glass of water. "Guess you do get what you want." He frowned teasingly, holding his hand out which I grabbed onto much quicker this time.

The other bedroom was smaller, a bunk bed shoved into the corner of the room. The blanket on the top bunk was pulled back messily, the one on the bottom was folded neatly at the end of the bed.

I didn't have time to ask which one was his(although I already knew), before he was dragging me with him onto the bottom bunk. "Cuddle me better than you cuddled Wonbin." Sungchan unfolded the blanket, laying it out over our bodies.

"How do I do that?" I scrunched my face up, turning on my side to face him.

"By finishing what you started outside."

"Hey, I may have started it but you're the one who made it so scandalous." I let out a laugh as he covered my body with his, leaning down to kiss my neck.

"Who cares." He mumbled, connecting our lips for the nth time that night.

✖️✖️✖️

Lmao thought they were just giving a peck, guess things changed