64

"You know if you wore a shirt more often, then the effect of you being shirtless would be more powerful." Sungchan lifted a finger, dragging it down my chest slowly.

"What? Like you would be turned on all those rare times you saw me shirtless?" I chuckled, scoffing when he nodded his head while his eyes stayed glued to my naked torso. "So you're not turned on now?"

"No I am." He was quick to say, looking up at my eyes quickly.

"Then what was the point of your words?" I reached up, grabbing his hand that was on my chest and locking our finger together.

Sungchan shrugged, leaning forward. "It was the best way I could think of telling you I'm turned on right now."

Sungchan pushed my shoulder, rolling me over so my back was pressed into the sand. He hovered over me, looking into my eyes like I was the most beautiful thing in the world.

"Fuck, I'm so in love you." He breathed out, pressing his lips into mine. I cupped his face in my hands, turning my head to deepen the kiss.

We shouldn't be doing this. We are idols and we are in public. But that didn't stop Sungchan from tracing my abs with his fingers, holding onto my shoulder tightly with his other hand. Our lips moved in sync, every second that passes it feels like we were getting even closer. I want to be with this man for the rest of my life. I want to grow old with him and wake up next to him every morning.

Byungho was long gone from my life. He wasn't even a thought in my head at this moment because all that mattered was Sungchan. Sungchan, my boyfriend.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." I pulled away from the kiss, brushing a piece of hair from his eyes. He looked so pretty, the light from the moon shining down on him perfectly. I don't know how I was so lucky to meet this man 7 years ago. I don't know how things would have gone if I never got to fall in love with this beautiful boy.

"MAMA is next week. Are you nervous?" I asked Sungchan, our hands locked together as we walked back to the dorms. I've already been to the award show before when I was still with NCT.

I do miss it, I grew up in that group and it had hurt a ton to be pulled out so suddenly. But I'm still an idol, and I get to preform with my two best friends and even more amazing friends that I've grown close with only because of me leaving NCT. So a part of me may wish that I could go back, but now that I've seen what it's like with RIIZE, a big chunk of me doesn't want to change things at all.

"Of course." Sungchan smiled, his thumb rubbing at my skin soothingly. "But, it'll be fun. The 8 of us will blow everyone away with our performance, and then blow them away again at the MMA's."

He was smiling brightly, a warm feeling spreading across my chest as I watched him. Just his smile alone made me believe we could do anything, that we will make it together.

I didn't mean to do it when I did, I couldn't help myself when I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. It was worth it too when I felt how he melted into it, his shoulders falling and his eyes closing tight.

"My god, you make me feel so many amazing things."

✖️✖️✖️

I can't tell if this is cheesy or like oh my god they are so in love and so cute... maybe both?