23

"So, what was up with that?" Shotaro stared at his two best friends in front of him. I was still very shirtless, sprawled out on Sungchan's bed giving the actually owner barely any room for himself.

Sungchan groaned, sticking his face into the wall. "I'm sorry alright, I'm an idiot. Can we just forget about it." He whined, hands pressed to his face.

"He's right. He's so freakin' stupid, his reason for ignoring me was honestly kind of boring." I chuckle, patting Sungchan's back while moving over for Shotaro to climb onto the bed as well.

Most people say trios never work, that one person is always left out. Many people assume the same for us, since Sungchan and I spend more time together(when he's not being stupid) they assume Shotaro is the third wheel of the group.

This isn't the case at all, Shotaro is just a lot more social than us, he makes plans with everyone all the time. It's not that I don't socialize, I do within our group and... ex group... but Sungchan is just always there and I don't mind.

It wouldn't be the same without Shotaro. Heck even now, Shotaro is the reason I finally sucked it up and spoke with Sungchan.

"Does this mean we can dog pile at night again?" Shotaro pouted his lips, lying on his stomach and kicking his feet back and forth.

"Only if you wear fucking pants." Sungchan maneuvered himself so he was no longer pressed into the wall.

Shotaro groaned, slamming his head into the blanket. "That's no fair, Y/n never wears a shirt, what's the difference?" "

"The difference is that I need more than a thin layer of your underwear between me and your dick." Sungchan smacked the back of Shotaro's head.

I smiled softly, a few laughs coming from my mouth. I missed this.

"I've got thick boxers!" Shotaro whined, hands falling to the button of his jeans.

I was quick to stop him, placing my hand over his. "We believe you, Ro. No need to show us."

A gasp was pulled from my lips as he suddenly straddles my waist. "Alright, put a damn shirt on then. I'm sick of seeing your boobs." He smack my chest, reaching for my throat as if he was going to start choking me for not wearing a shirt.

"Find me a shirt that actually feels comfortable and I'll think about it." I struggled beneath him, pushing his hands away to prevent myself from being choked.

"Alright, break it up you two. You're both pretty." Sungchan gave Shotaro one push and he was rolling off of me with a giggle.

Two of us lied there facing the ceiling, Sungchan leaning on his side and watching us with a smile. How we were crammed onto a double bed as 3 adult men? I'm not sure.

"Since JOKiz is back together." Shotaro stretched his arm out, laying it across all of our bodies. "I've got a present for you two."

That got Sungchan's attention, he sat up quickly, holding his hands out for the gift. I chuckled at him, sitting up myself but taking my time.

Shotaro reached into his pockets, pulling something out from each side. "Necklaces, to show everyone we are the superior trio of kpop." He handed each of us one of the necklaces, reaching for the one that was already around his neck and pulling it from behind his tshirt.

They were silver pendants, heart shaped with light designs carved into the metal. I could see the clip on the side, so I opened mine up, revealing a photo of the three of us. It was from 2019, Shotaro had just joined SM and he was chosen to debut with NCT. He was shy and nervous, but Sungchan couldn't have cared less and pulled a prank on him an hour after they were introduced.

"Wait, Shotaro this is kinda sappy." Sungchan smiled at the picture in his own necklace, a different one from when we had built a fort about 2 years ago. We had quite literally dog piled inside and Haechan had taken a photo of us sleeping.

Shotaro smiled at him. "Wait till you find out mines empty and I'm about to ask you guys to take a picture with my for it." He opened the heart on his necklace, revealing that his was in fact empty.

"Oh my god."

✖️✖️✖️

It's been 3 weeks with decently consistent updates and I'm still going strong💪

How are you guys enjoying this book so far?