56

[Popular YouTuber BHLemons was arrested Saturday morning after he was exposed for grooming a K-pop Idol who was only 16 at the time]

Lee Byungho, more popularly known as BHLemons, was arrested at 10 O'Clock this morning. After RIIZE's Y/n went live exposing the man for the things he has done, the crimes were then brought to the polices attention. Y/n and some other members of RIIZE went through a long session of questioning on Friday, Lee Byungho was arrested only hours later.

"You're free." Sungchan came up behind me, pressing a kiss to the side of my head.

I was sat at the kitchen table, my phone in hand as I scrolled through all the articles about the subject. It didn't feel real, everything went perfect and that was something I didn't think was possible. Byungho will be put on trial, Sungchan got his money back, and I am out as gay and most of our fans don't even care.

"And you're no longer poor." I teased, putting my phone down when he took a seat beside me.

"This is big, baby. Just a little more questions for you to answer and he will be locked away for a long time." He placed a kiss on my lips this time. "From now on all you have to focus on is BRIIZE and me."

"What about the rest of our members." I furrowed my eyes brows, leaning forward in my seat so our faces were merely inches apart.

"Eh? They're not that important." Sungchan laughed, bringing a hand up to rest on the nape of my neck. "Who needs friends when you have an amazing, handsome, very kind boyfriend right in front of you."

"Disgusting." I mumbled softly, but smiled nonetheless and leaned closer to connect our lips once again.

"Man, why couldn't you guys have decided to keep your relationship a secret." Anton ruined the moment, walking into the kitchen with a scrunched up face.

Sungchan laughed loudly this time, turning in his seat to flip Anton off quickly. "Who would want to keep there relationship a secret with their besties? Wouldn't you wanna kiss your boyfriend whenever you want?"

Wonbin and Seunghan walked in next, hands filled with take-out bags.

Wonbin's eyes were wide at the conversation, placing the bags in his hand on the table with a frown. "You told them? I thought we were going to wait?"

Anton was quick to shake his head quickly. "They are talking about themselves. No one else. Why would they be talking about anyone else? They are the only ones with boyfriends here." That was probably the fastest I have ever heard Anton talk since meeting him.

Wonbin's face fell, cheeks going a bright pink colour when he realized what the conversation had been about. "Oh, uh.. yeah what. I'm so funny... good joke, Wonbin."

The three others in the room had their mouths dropped open in shock. "Wait a fucking minute? Wonbin?" I stood up from my seat, walking towards the younger quickly. "You... Anton?"

Wonbin only shook his head, his hands held up in front of him as I got closer. "It was a joke, I promise."

"How long?" I asked, looking between him and Anton who held a guilty look on his face

"What are you even-"

"A month." Anton blurted out, hands behind his back like he was about to get scolded for stealing from the cookie jar.

I tried acting mad at them, but it was too hard not to smile in the moment. "A month?! Sungchan and I told you guys like a day after we became official."

✖️✖️✖️

oh man Wonton😮