11

"BH lemons?"

"Mhm, stupid am I right." Hyuck chuckled, pointing a finger at the tv remote. "Put it on the big screen I wanna see what drama you got yourself into now."

"Hey guys BH Lemons, today's video is going to be on the more serious side of things." It hurt to see him on the tv, to see his face after all these years. The way he smiled at the camera like the topic wasn't something that was going to ruin my career.

Donghyuck scoffed, leaning farther back on the bed.

"It's come to my attention that some photos have been leaked of Y/n from NCT. The news caught my interest so I went to check it out. I myself am not a fan of NCT, I've heard a couple songs but wasn't aware of how any of the members looked, so when I saw the photos it was a big shock."

"Get on with it." Donghyuck groaned, rolling his eyes at the screen.

"Y/n and I used to date back in high school, I believe our relationship lasted for about a year and a half until we got into an innocent fight and parted ways."

Innocent my ass.

"It is me in the photo with him, none of our friends knew so I can't be sure who would of had the photo, nonetheless who leaked it. I mean no harm to Y/n by saying all of this, if I'm being totally honest my feeling for him have not left completely, I had just hoped to clear things up for those who wanted the truth."

Donghyuck let out at chuckle at his words. "No way this man thinks he could have pulled THE Kang Y/N."

A picture was then placed in the corner of the screen, one of both him and I smiling at the camera. You could tell it was real, either that or this man had insane photoshop skills. It was real.

Donghyuck's smile dropped, face turning to look at me with wide eyes.

A ringing noise began in my ears, the video going muffled as the guy continued to talk. I can't get out of this now. He has full on evidence, even Hyuck knows I'm screwed.

My career is over. All my hard work down the drain because of an asshole named Lee Byungho.

"Y/n?" Donghyuck's concerned voice was muffled, my eyes turned to look at him but he didn't really have my attention. He repeated my name a couple more times, shaking my arm to try and snap me out of it.

Then he got up and left. I don't know why, he must have gotten annoyed or something.

Fucking dammit.

Kang Y/n is gay. And now everyone knew.

"Y/n." I heard my name again, but Donghyuck left so I had no idea who it was. "Kang Y/n look at me."

I did.

Sungchan...

"I need to you take a deep breath, please." He begged, holding me by my shoulders. Donghyuck was standing at the door, a worried look on his face.

That's what he must have left for. He grabbed Sungchan.

"Sung... chan..." I breathed out, struggling greatly as I had barely any air left in my lungs.

He grabbed my hand, lifting it to his chest so I could feel his breathing. I tried following along, concentrating hard on the way his chest moved under my hand.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do." I cried pathetically, my voice broken and airy. I looked at him with such a desperate look, tears welling in my eyes.

Sungchan pulled me into a hug, his hand lifting to the back of my head. "I'm going to fix this. I always fix it."

✖️✖️✖️

Did you miss me?