25

*⚠️new warning was added to the summary [mentions of grooming]

byungho

byungho can't believe I'm 27 already🥴

Posted 4 months ago

___

Sungchan read over the caption of the picture a few times, hoping he read it wrong. He threw the blanket off of his body, getting up and leaving his room without taking his eyes off the screen.

Y/n and Shotaro were on the couch together, giggling over something funny on the tv.

"You were fucking groomed." Sungchan spat out, not even bothering to greet the two.

Y/n choked from surprise, turning from the tv to look at the boy that had shouted something so absurd. "Sungchan, what?"

"He's 27 fucking years old." Sungchan was pissed, turning his phone so they could see the photo.

Y/n's face fell when he saw the screen, looking back up at Sungchan with an expression that scared the shit out of the latter.

"What's wrong? I don't understand?" Shotaro furrowed his eyebrows, grabbing at the phone to stop it from shaking so badly in Sungchan's hold.

"Ro." Sungchan sighed. "They dated when y/n was only 16... 16! And that fucking idiot was 21."

Shotaro understood this time, face falling much similar to the way y/n's had moments prior.

"I thought... I thought he was 18. He told me he was 18 and then my mother found out how old he actually was..." Y/n was tearing up, acting like it was his fault. "That's how things ended and he was pissed."

"Y/n stop. You don't need to fucking defend yourself. How has no one realized this yet, and no one has tried arresting the bastard?" Sungchan looked ready to storm out of the building and hunt Byungho down himself.

"His age isn't public." Y/n looked small, like he was curling up in fear. He was scared of Byungho and that only made Sungchan even more pissed. "It was 6 years ago, it doesn't even matter."

"I don't care if it was 10 years ago, he's trying to get back into your life and I'm not going to let that happen."

Shotaro stayed frozen as they spoke, too much in shock over what he had just learned.

"He's an asshole, you never told us about him because you were scared. You're scared of him and I can't just let that go." Sungchan sounded desperate as he spoke.

Y/n looked up at him with widened eyes once more. "I'm not scared of him.... I promise"

Sungchan lips pulled downwards, his heart clenching in his chest. "I'm going to fucking kill him."

✖️✖️✖️

using a photo of Sebin from Omega X because I love him so much and I won't have to feel as bad about using some random person as the "villain"...