𓆉 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

Jake opened the fridge to get the jug, he poured some water in the glass then drank it slowly. He let the cold water run down his throat.

But seconds later, he felt someone hug him from behind so the water was accidentally spitted out of his mouth.

He faced the culprit, he sighed deeply when he saw her "I didn't say you could be clingy with me." He said calmly then removed her arms that were wrapped around him.

She just tightened it more that make him closed his eyes in annoyance "If you didn't remove those arms of yours, I'll let you outside again." Afterwards, Minji immediately removed her arms and laughed freely.

"Don't be hard to me, Jakey! Soon you'll want my hugs too." She followed the young man who is holding back a sigh of resentment as he headed to his room.

He opened the door of his massive room when he saw Minji following him, he curiously looked at her "Where are you going?"

"Where else? I will come inside your room." She replied then pushed the door hard and shamelessly entered "Wow, you also have a chandelier in your room." She looked around in amazement, deep inside she was missing her room in their own house.

"Get out, right now." Jake pushed her softly towards the door but all she did was to open another door where his closet was.

"That girl was very stubborn." He scratched his head as he remembered she was already inside his closet "Yah! Don't linger with my belongings!" He quickly run inside his closet when he saw her looking and observing his shirts.

"I feel like I want to wear this balenciaga shirt of yours." She was about to take it from the hanger when he rapidly snatched it from her. As he put it back on the hanger he saw that she was giving him a look, like he was selfish.

"That's new, I haven't worn it yet." He explained. He looked for another shirt, when his eyes landed on the BT21 pajamas that his friend had given him, he took it and handed it to her. "You can wear this, I only wore it once."

She looked at it first and then nodded "This is okay with me." She glanced at the cabinet below then planned to opened it but he stopped her.

"I've already given you the clothes that you asked for, get out and get dressed in the bathroom." He glared at her as he covered the cabinet as if he was hiding something there.

"You're probably hiding something illegal there." She wiggled her brows then went straight to the bathroom.

Jake was left alone in his closet then whispered "It's not illegal but you shouldn't see it." He then exited his room and made sure it was locked.

He went back to the kitchen and crouched down in front of the oven to put the ready -to -heat dinner that had just been delivered there the other day with the help of his parents personal ferry boat.

That boat would often deliver what Sim Jaeyun needed.

While he was waiting for the oven to ring and to know that it could be eaten, Minji came there with a towel wrapped around her wet hair. She looks so fresh that her smile can reaches the sky if possible.

She approached the oven and laid her arms at the counter next to it. She looked at him "What's in the oven, Jakey? It smells good."

"Chicken Curry with rice." He glanced at her as he crossed his arms "Are you really like that?"

She seems puzzled at his question "Like what?"

"Being flirty with men that you don't know? Like me, what if I'm a bad person and then you just hugged me out of nowhere. You'll be doomed because of your wrongdoing." He replied just when the oven rang exactly according to the timer.

She laughed "Yes, that's how I am. When I see a man like you it's like I want to be friend with you or more than that. But by the mercy of God I'm not doomed yet because of me being a playgirl." She watched him as he took their dinner out of the oven.

He took a spoon and fork then placed it in front of her along with the packed meal.

"So, you're a playgirl?" He chuckled then sat in the chair opposite her "How many men have cried for the playgirl named Minji ?" He shoved some food to his mouth as he waited for her answer.

She held out her left hand and then counted "It's only about nine men. I'm just a beginner so its not that much." She tasted the chicken curry and her eyes widened with delight "It's delicious! Where did you buy this?"

"I didn't buy that, I don't know who did. Its just included at the batch of food delivered here." His eyes searched for Layla and he saw in the distance that she was asleep on her bolster bed.

"By the way. You were the only one on this island before I came?" She asked while holding the chicken to ingest it until only bones were left.

He nodded "Not just me, i'm with Layla." He pointed to the dog who was sound asleep.

She chuckled then lowered the poor chicken curry "I envy Layla for having a handsome owner." She looked at her hands "I need to clean up before your pajamas became full of curry." She immediately went to the sink to wash her hand.

After their dinner, Jake accompanied Minji to one of the guest rooms in that mansion. He chose the room with the ocean view.

He turned on the light switch then looked around the pink room. Yes, its a pink room. The other guest room has its own color because of his mother who doesn't like the simple white paint and theme.

"Pink ?!" Minji bounced on the bed as she sat down "Do you have a sister? Or are you just really waiting for a girl to come to your island?"

"I'm the only child. The other guest rooms are blue, green, etc. I'm sure you will also choose this pink room." He left the room and stands on the doorway.

"You can see the ocean there, I hope you have fun in this room." He closed the door and left Minji peering out the window.

"Dammit, when I look at the ocean I remember my iphone 13 pro." She whispered as she lie down on the pink bed feeling frustrated "And at least, this room is beautiful."

"Jake is handsome and kind, I hope he's single." She giggled then turned off the light switch and got ready for sleep.

°°°

It's midnight but Jake is still awake while staring at his phone screen. Maybe you're wondering what's bothering him.

"I don't know her size but maybe the (body size) is enough." He pressed the add to cart on his chosen shirt for her.

He decided to do online shopping for his guest because of course she is a girl and she has many personal needs. He finished ordering her body care a moment ago and only her clothes is left.

He can spend money for someone he doesn't know very well because he's such a down to earth man, he was raised generous and grateful for what he has.

He added a variety of dresses, shirts, blouses, and bottoms. But when he remembered something was missing, he sat up from lying on the bed.

"I'm letting her choose the underwear tomorrow." His cheeks turned red as he then turned off his phone. He grabbed his hair in annoyance "Aish, go to sleep Jake. " He lay down on his bed and closed his eyes.