NOTE!

I can't believe that I finished Haven Island, because I thought I would be overwhelmed with school works, but I actually finished it because I have another story to write.

You know guys for me, this is the best storyline I've ever written. Before I started writing on wattpad I had a story plan for each member of Enhypen and I thought of Jake that he would be an island owner, I think it suits him. lol.

Fun fact about this story:

1. Y/n is supposed to be the female lead 😭

2. Its supposed to be a Jakehoon fanfiction but I decided to just focus on Jake because I'm going to have a really hard time making the two fight for Minji's attention .

3. As I write this story I am listening to Taylor Swift's song Cruel Summer.

4. I almost didn't want to continue this story because I lost inspiration and had writer's block. Oops! Im sorry guysss but i did finish it didnt I? I even put special chapter. Hehe.

That's all guys, thank you very much for your continued support to Haven Island. I hope you will miss the characters here and I will miss you too! Whether you are a silent reader or an active reader, i appreciate each and everyone of you. Mahal ko kayo so much!

bambheecue :)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 ➳ 𝙨. 𝙟𝙖𝙚𝙮𝙪𝙣 🎉