𓆉 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

"Bored?" Kei asked the two young men and women who were just sitting on the beach chairs.

The three of them nodded.

"Why don't you swim in the sea?" He added.

"I'd rather swim at night." Sunghoon replied.

"As for me, Mr Kei, I will never swim in the sea, I would rather go to the pool." Minji lifted the sunglasses that she borrowed above her head.

"Go on, no one's stopping you." Kei shrugged his shoulders as he looked at the shore fishery of the Sim family not too far away, an idea entered his mind.

"Why don't you just go fishing? I'm sure you'll enjoy when you caught some fish." He smiled at them, waiting for their approval.

Jake eyes widened "Is there a fishery here?"

Kei nodded "Yes, I was with your Dad while we're watching the wooden bridge to be finished. He once caught a fish." His face wondered "Didn't you see the picture of him with the fish?"

"I saw it but I didn't know he got it here." Jake stood up to look at the bridge. "I still have a lot of places that I didn't explore in this island."

"Because you're always inside, I rarely see you come out." Sunghoon stood next to him.

"I go out of the house, but at night."

"So? Will you go fishing so I can get the equipment?" Kei again asked.

Minji got up from her seat and put her arms around the Jake and hoon's shoulders. "Sure, Mr Kei. We're going there now too." She giggled as she pulled the two men towards the wooden bridge.

"Please slow down, you're even more excited than us about fishing. The question is do you know how?" Jake's eyes met Sunghoon's and they both chuckled.

"No. But I'm sure it's easy, I know how to drive a boat so fishing is no longer difficult for me." She bragged and crossed her arms.

"Why did you include your ability to operate a boat in our conversation?" Sunghoon rolled his eyes playfully " You know? You're being too arrogant right now." 

"Bro? What else do you expect from a spoiled brat?" Jake laughed then he and his friend climbed the wooden bridge and left her alone on the sand.

She glared at their back as she followed them "Those guys are ganging up on me, is it bad to tell the truth?" She covered her shawl over her head to block out the sunlight "Aish, I forgot the umbrella." She whined as she stood between them.

"Why did I only see this place now? Maybe it's nice to hang out here at night." Jake said as he leaned his arms against the fence.

"While drinking wine." Minji added.

He glanced at her "Of the three of us you were the only one who will do it, I'd rather just sit here and watch the stars."

"You're really a killjoy, Jake." She looked at Sunghoon "What can you say about his plan that he will just watch the stars here at night? Does that sound exciting to you?"

"Its sound so cringey to me but I'll enjoy it when I'm with the person I like." Their eyes met and they stared at each other for a few seconds.

Their eye contact was cut off when Jake pushed Minji next to him softly and he was now on the middle "We're here to fish not to flirt. You both might have forgotten that I'm here too." He was content when he successfully separated the two.

"Ahh, you want to us to flirt with you?" She smirked at him while poking his cheek. He swat her hand away and glared at her.

"What if I make you a bait for the fish?" He brought his face close to hers "I can do it eas-

"Children. These are the fishing rods and buckets, you can put the fishes that you caught there." Kei arrived there surprised by their close faces, even though he felt awkward he lowered the equipment one by one.

"These are also the grasshoppers I've picked up in the woods behind the mansion, use them as the bait." He showed the dead insects to them.

"Yuck. So? I'm going to put that in the fishing rod?" Minji asked with a disgusted face.

"I'll put it for you, if you're so disgusted." Jake said as he bent down to put bait into the rods. Without being disgusted he hung the grasshopper on the hook.

He handed the rod to her "Here." 

"Thank you for the sacrifice." She laughed silently and then adjusted the position of her fishing rod in front of her. She looked at Sunghoon's  then saw that he already has a grasshopper on the hook.

"Aren't you disgusted?"

"Nope. They're not disgusting, for me worms are even more awful." He replied as he put the rod in front of him.

She shuddered at the thought of worms "We will just put it here and wait for the fish to eat the bait, right?" She's reffering to the fishing rod.

"Not really, drongo." Jake joined the conversation.

She glanced at him and scoffed "Here again with the drongo, tss. What else do I need to do?"

"When you see the rod moving it means something is nibbling on the bait."

She gasped "Who?"

Because of her question Sunghoon and Jake laughed out loud, they almost fell over with so much laughter.

"You're really a drongo, who else will nibble at the bait? Of course the fish." He shook his head to stop himself from laughing "When the rod moves, you will spin the fishing reel to raise the fish."

She frowned "There's so much to do in this fishing thingy."

After a few minutes of waiting, Jake and Sunghoon's rods moved.

"Yes! Good job, mate." Jake high fived with his friend as they spin the fishing reel "Looks like I caught a big one....wow, it's heavy." He struggled. Later as he pulled the rod, Jake caught a really big fish.

His two companions were jealous, especially Minji "How can you get that big fish?"

"Because of luck." He grinned as he put the fish in his bucket and then left. He seems to be satisfied with what he got.

"It's a pity we haven't gotten some yet--

Her words were interrupted "Oh! There's a fish." Sunghoon pulled his rod revealing two small fish together on the hook.

"I'm the only one who's unlucky here." She said sarcastically as she looked at the fishes that he caught "They're small."

"Its fine." He put the fishes in the bucket and looked at her rod "Don't worry you'll caught something too, wait here I'll just show them to Jake." He has a smile on his lips as he walked with the bucket.

"Why do the fish hate my grasshopper? What's the matter with them, they're too choosy." She whined then leaned her arms on the fence. 

She wanted to catch at least one fish to brag to the two guys, so she just stared at the ocean waiting for her rod to move. After an hour of waiting, the fishing rod moved, which surprised her.

"Yey! How nice." She smiled mimicking what the two did and then pulled the rod, revealing one medium sized fish.

She touched the fish but she noticed a small bottle on its mouth, it was filled with paper inside and was covered with cork.

"What the hell is this? Why is this sucking on a bottle?" She observed the bottle curiously but she just decided to put it in her pocket.

She then happily left the wooden bridge to head towards the mansion and brag about the fish she had caught.

How about the bottle, Minji? Won't you brag about that to them? What if its a treasure map or a letter?