𓆉 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

When Jake closed the door he faced Sunghoon. He took a deep breath and his friend was wondering what's wrong with him.

"Why did you lock it?" Sunghoon raised his brow as he started organizing his closet.

"Stay away from Minji." He replied instantly.

Sunghoon dropped the clothes he was holding and then smirked at his friend "Why? I don't think it's bad to be friends with her?"

"Listen, she's not the kind of woman you want to be with." Jake didn't really want to say that but because he wanted to never see them together again, he could not resist.

"You know Jake, I'm aware of what kind of girl she is. Maybe I know more about her than you do." He approached him until they were only a centimeter away. Oh?

"You can't get me away from her if she herself approaches me." Jake averted his eyes from him, looking thoughtful.

"All right, I'll just talk to her to stay away from you. She's too flirty." Jake was about to touch the door knob when Sunghoon caught his arm.

"Jake, I'm here for a vacation not to make a mess so let her talk to me, It's also okay with me if she was flirty, I'm not complaining." He said seriously.

Jake looked at him in disbelief and shook his head "It's up to you, but I warned you. Don't trust her too much when she's telling you sweet words." He grabbed the door knob again and left Sunghoon alone in the sky blue room.

Sunghoon's eyes remained on the door and then shook his head, he knew his friend Jake. He wasn't that much bothered when it comes to a girl.

"He likes her? Doesn't he?" He whispered to himself and then proceeded to organize the closet. One by one he put his clothes there. He took a pair of new clothes as he was going to shower.

A few minutes later he also finished showering, he wiped his hair with a small towel. While he was buttoning his clothes,
Minji suddenly entered without knocking.

His eyes widened and then he quickly turned away "Don't you know how to knock?" He asked.

"I thought it was still locked, I was also surprised when it suddenly opened." She shyly replied and looked around, probably finding Jake "I thought he was here before?" She whispered.

"He's gone. What do you need, Minji?" He raised his brows and then continued to wipe his hair.

"I'd like to talk to you, any topic is fine with me." She lied, the truth of the matter was she just wanted to know if Jake was still there. But because she was bored, she thought of talking to him.

"How about Jake?" The corner of his lips quirked into a small smile.

She nodded "Fine, have you two been friends for a long time?"

"Neither. I only met him last school year, but if you ask me about his life I know a lot." He laughed "We're so close and we treat each other like brothers."

She smiled and then leaned against the door with her arms crossed "What did you talk about earlier here? May I know?" She looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"Not really, you might get mad at my friend." He stood up to return the towel that he had used to the bathroom, he came back and held up his phone "Let's go outside, let's talk there."

"Why would I be mad at Jake? Did he say something bad about me?" She frowned then opened the door, and the door of Jake's room to the next room also opened just in time.

Their eyes met, Jake felt so jealous when he saw Minji come out of Sunghoon's room. His eyes narrowed wondering what the hell she's doing in there.

He even saw Sunghoon come out next to her with a smile on his face, so Jake started walking slowly past them. With every step he took he couldn't help but focus his eyes on the girl who's watching his every move.

"Bro, do you want to come with us?" Sunghoon suddenly asked.

"Yeah, Jake. Would you like to come with us? The more the merrier." Minji said.

Jake stopped in front of them and chuckled "Nevermind, I might interrupt your conversation. After all, you haven't seen each other for a long time, right?" He gave them a side eye especially her.

They looked at each other and then just laughed at what he said. Jake cleared his throat "What's funny?"

"Acting like i'm the bad guy now huh, Jake?" She couldn't stop laughing and then patted his shoulder nonstop "What's the side-eye for? Can you explain it?"

She glanced at Sunghoon back to him "Don't worry just say if you want me to leave you here with him alone. I have no intention of stealing your friend."

Jake rolled his eyes "No thanks. Looks like you two still have a lot to talk about." After that, he left.

"What's going on with him? That's the first time that i've seen him like that." Sunghoon thought for a few seconds and later his eyes widened "I'm so dumb, I now know why." He laughed silently.

"I also know why!" Minji walks ahead of him "But jealousy, jealousy started followin' me hehehehehe." She sang as she hopped towards the outside of the mansion.

Sunghoon grinned while shaking his head in amusement "This girl." He whispered as he followed her.

°°°

He had already had dinner before the two of them, he meant to do that as he might be out of place with them next to him.

Yes, Sunghoon is his friend but he won't talk to him until he's done talking to Minji meaning when she's in her room or sleeping. Even if his friend himself tries to talk to him, he will only answer in short words.

It looks like they really enjoyed the conversation between them, laughing together and sometimes he caught Minji blushing at what Sunghoon said that he
didn't know what is.

Who was he to stop the friendship formed just that very fine day? He asked to himself.

He was sitting in his bedroom while the light was on, he took a small piece of paper from a drawer and laid it on the table. He picked up a ballpen and then he was stunned for a second as he started to write.

"What am I going to write? Why am I doing all of this?"

He brought the black ballpoint pen to the paper again and then let the words come out one by one on the paper, still coming from his heart and mind. How he felt that day.

~I don't know what I'm writing. But something motivated me to do this, this is the first time I will write a message for myself.

It's a beautiful day Jake Sim, your friend came and you really miss him, it's just that you haven't talked that much yet. Cause there is one girl who got your friend's attention, that girl who you will tell one day of this words...

I like you.

Yes, you are right in your suspicion, I just now realized that I like her. It hurts me so much when I see the two of them happy and together. Even though I know they're just friends, you'll feel the same way when you're in my position, won't you? ~

He stood up and rolled the piece of paper, he took a medium size bottle with cork on top, he removed the cork and then put on the paper. He took a deep breath and then left his room.

As he walked out of their mansion he glanced at the two who are watching TV in the living room without even noticing him, he just went straight outside until he reached the shore.

~I will let the waves carry everything I feel in the depths of the sea and hope that one day the same thing I feel about her will sink like this. ~

That was the last sentence in the paper.

Cliché as that may sound, but he doesn't care. He crouched down and then sent to the waves the bottle containing what he had written. It was already night at that time so it quickly disappeared from his sight.