𓆉 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

Jake is on the shore now to pick up his orders last night on the ferry boat that arrived there earlier than expected. He came towards there when he saw the captain holding a large box that he thought was his order.

"I'll just throw your order there on the sand so you will not get wet." The captain said while looking at the water below him.

Jake nodded "All right Captain, nothing can break there."

The captain threw the big box and it landed safely on the sand, Jake immediately approached and picked it up, thankfully that was light.

He was about to leave but the Captain spoke, so he turned around. He saw that he was already holding the steering wheel of the boat and ready to sail again.

"Yes?" Jake asked.

"Ms. Sim is asking if you're going to wear the dresses there ..." The captain cleared his throat "Looks like your taste has changed, sir Jake."

His eyes widened at what he said and Jake just laughed "Maybe my taste has changed, tell Mom this isn't the last time that I will order something like this again." He winked then went up the stairs to the mansion.

He turned again and saw that the boat was far away from the island, then smiled. But when he looked at the glass door, a girl was already looking at him wondering at the box he was holding.

He laughed internally 'I'm sure this girl is prying to anyone's business.'

He first lowered the box and then he grabbed the door handle and opened it. He picked up the box again then dropped it in front of the girl who had been curious about that box.

"What is this?" She asked while holding the box.

"Why don't you find out for yourself?" He smirked as he sat down on the couch, where Layla approached him.

"Oh?" She raised her brows then went to the kitchen to get a cutter. She went back to the living room and immediately stabbed the tape that puts the cover of the box together.

When the box was opened she quickly took a plastic bag to open it "Oh my god! Don't tell me that this is all for me?" She looked at him wide-eyed then aligned the floral dress with her body.

"That's for you obviously, Layla can't wear that right?" He chuckled then looked at her "Did you like it?"

Minji lowered down the dress she was holding then hugged him "I don't like it, I love it." She really like how generous he is "Thank you, Jake. You are so kind." She said while still hugging him tightly.

Jake blushed, then he cleared his throat "You are welcome .. but please don't hug me again because I'm not comfortable." He sternly said, that's why Minji immediately broke away from the hug. 

"I'm just letting you feel how grateful I am, so  get used to it." She nudged his shoulder then bent down again near the box.

"Don't you ordered my underwears?" She rummaged in the box but could find nothing, if not just body care products. She looked at him for his response.

"How about you order for yourself then?" He avoided her gaze, feeling awkward "I don't know of such things." He added.

"How come you don't know about underwear, so you mean you're not wearing one?" She snickered but her face also became serious when she saw him glaring at her.

"I'm a man, okay? I've never bought anything like that in my whole life." He walked to his room and when he returned he was carrying an apple macbook.

He put it near her "You can order here, just choose what you want and I'll pay."

She looked up at him "You said whatever I want..can I order a make-up kit?"

His eyebrows furrowed "Are you going to do make-up on this island?" He sighed "No, you can't. You don't need such things, you're just a cleaner here."

She has a sullen look "It hurts you know, that i'm just a cleaner in your eyes." She turned on the laptop then directly ordered underwears, that will be enough for her stay there.

Jake just shrugged, he took Layla's food and then put it in her bowl. As he bent down he was glancing at Minji's face.

She was holding the clothes he himself has chosen, and joy can be seen in her eyes because of the simple things. He is unaware that even his lips were already smiling, as he feels good to be the cause of others smile.

But she was also the first girl he spent so much money on. He admits that he used to court someone before but only love letters are enough for him.

A few minutes after he left the mansion to look for Layla's toy, when he returned to the living room, Minji was eating chips and was comfortably watching a drama in his laptop.

She even leaned her foot on the coffee table shamelessly.

He saw the wrapper of chips scattered on the floor, he put his hands on his hips and seemed to be losing his patience.

"Didn't you promise me something?" He raised his brow, so she looked at him wondering.

"What?? Jakey, I'll just finish this drama and talk to you later." She turned her gaze back to the screen.

He clicked his tounge then took his laptop in her grip "You're going to clean the whole mansion, starting from here." He strictly instructed then brought the vacuum cleaner closer to her.

"Can I do it later? Just an episode, please?" She begs while shoving chips one after another.

"Will you clean the mansion or I'll let you out and you won't be able to get in here again?" He plugged in the vacuum and held it to her, instantly she nodded "After you clean up, you have to cook our lunch." He left her there as she watched his back disappear from her sight.

She scowled as she let the machine suck up the crumbs of chips that she herself had dropped, five minutes later she was leaning back on the couch sweaty as hell.

"I-in my whole life, this is the first time that I did this." She said breathlessly, as she closed her eyes as if fainting from exhaustion although she cleaned very little there and she hadn't cleaned the rest of the big house.

"Then I have to cook lunch but I don't know how to cook." She walked sluggishly towards the bathroom for that to clean up.

"If Jake really wasn't my type, I'd rather swim back to Jeju than to be a maid." She added then put on rubber gloves to start cleaning.

But it would be better for her to be a maid so that she can experience the hardship that their maids go through at their house in Seoul.

She thinks of them as inferior to her kind and sometimes she doesn’t even respect them. So we hope with the possibility that by staying on that island she would learn to be a kind human being.