𓆉 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴

Minji noticed that her skin had become tanned these recent days, so she asked Ms. Jo for some sunscreen. Not only that, every time that she's going out of the mansion she was carrying umbrella.

"Minji."

She turned around revealing Sunghoon wearing a rash guard. Her forehead furrowed at his clothes, he looked like he was going to swim.

"Isn't it too early for you to swim?" She asked, while holding the umbrella. She was out for the reason that she was entertaining Layla which was pretty cranky and she wouldn't stop bugging her inside. 

There was a smile on his lips "Who said I would swim?"

"If you will not swim, why are you wearing that? Sus." She raised her brow.

He laughed "Just come with me to the shore and you will know what am i up to." He grabbed her arm.

She glanced at the dog "But, what about Layla? I can't left my daughter just like that."

"Let Mr. Kei take care of your daughter, I need to prove something to you first." He searched for the whereabouts of the bodyguard "Mr Kei, please take care of Layla for a while."

After that, he pulled her down to the recognizable shore, they came to the place where the jet skis and boats that were probably owned by the Sim's were located.

"So?" She looked at him.

He mounted to the familiar jet ski that he rode when he went on that island "I'll prove to you that I can go to Jeju and back here quickly just using this." He pointed to the jet ski and push it towards the water.

Minji looked at him shocked "I didn't say you need to prove anything to me, why do you have to go to Jeju?"

He ran his hand through his hair as he closed his eyes, feeling the fresh air even in the extreme heat. He opened his eyes and then looked at the girl.

"I just want to be worthy in your sight and another one I want to get used to jet skiing even more. Wait for me here, okay?" He turned it on and the engine starts creating some noise.

"What are you talking about? You're worthy in my eyes already--

What she was saying was interrupted by the jet ski accidentally splashing sea water on her face. She closed her eyes and wiped her face when she blinked, she saw that he was already far from where she was standing.

"PARK SUNGHOON! You're worthy in my eyes, you can't just leave me here waiting for you! What if you get lost or worse you experienced what happened to me before?!" She yelled as much as she could, but he didn't look back as expected as he was so far away.

Her eyebrows furrowed and eyes narrowing that she could no longer see him in the vast ocean. Away from the water, she sat on the hot sand with her umbrella as if defeated.

She sighed "What's going on with that guy? Is he going crazy?"

Scowling in the extreme heat, while waiting for Sunghoon's return. She took the seashells close to her and aligned them in front of her.

Thanks to her umbrella that somehow saves her from the sun, but it suddenly disappears when it was grabbed by someone resulting for her to looked at the culprit.

"I thought nobody is here." Jake said as he twisted her umbrella.

She glared at him and then immediately took her umbrella as if she could not live without it.

"Really? Or did you just do that to get my attention?" 

He held up both his hands, clueless "I swear, I really thought there was no one under the umbrella so I took it to make sure."

She gave him one last glance and gaze back at the seashells in front of her.

Jake crouched down peeking at her under the umbrella "What are you doing here? Where's Sunghoon?"

"I'm waiting for Sunghoon. He took a jet ski towards Jeju." She looked up at him and frowned "What's going on with your friend--

She couldn't keep up her words as Jake stood up, her eyes followed him. She saw him also ride another jet ski which in turn shocked her again.

She stood up "Yah! Where are you going?"

Jake turned around to face her "I'll follow him. Do you want to come along?" He asked but he remembered something "Nevermind, wait for us here."

Before she could speak again, Jake quickly left the island as he was already above the deep sea. There are traces of his jet ski, with white foamy waves.

"JAKE SIM! You're another one crazy guy! Do you know where you're going?" She again yelled her heart out.

Her shoulders were slouching while going back to her spot, she remembered something so her eyes widened "They weren't wearing life jackets !!" She ran to the white mansion to inform the bodyguard about them.

But what she didn't know was that the two friends successfully arrived at the port of Jeju, they were still floating in the sea with their jet ski. They were talking while many ships were docking near them.

"Why did you follow me?" Sunghoon asked annoyingly.

"You might get lost, I'm here to make sure my friend is safe." Jake replied. 

"But you have to admit you'd rather get me lost." Sunghoon chuckled jokingly and then put his gaze on the ships.

"Even if you're annoying I'll never want you to disappear. Let's go home maybe she was already feeling bored on the shore."

"Oh!? I told her to wait for me. Bro, i'm gonna dash through the waves before you. See you never! "Sunghoon yelled and he winked at him as he skied back to the island before his friend.

Jake shook his head grinning and then went skiing back in the island covered by South Korea. As the jet ski continued to drift he noticed a ferry boat floating in the middle of the sea.

There were many divers surrounding there on the boat and what surprised him more was to see the familiar face of Min Yoongi, the son of Min Jeonji.

What Jake had in mind was that he was there to do an illegal activity at sea. They may take coral reefs or various species that live in depths.

He scoffed at the thought, silently wishing for them to get into a disaster but he knew its unfavorable by the almighty God.

He gave them one last glance and then continued his journey back to their island before Jeonji's son could see him.