𓆉 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

Loud music bounced off the walls of the white mansion from the second floor, disco lights in the middle of the ceiling giving different colors of dots around and there are chips taken from the shelves of the stock room.

Minji was inside the counter of the mini bar while pouring tequila into her glass. In front of her was Sunghoon sitting at the bar stool, eating chips while scrolling on his phone.

She took another glass and filled it with ice cubes, she was about to pour tequila on it when he suddenly snatched the bottle from her.

"I don't drink. I'm fine with coke." Sunghoon took the soda can from the counter, opened it and pour it on the glass.

"Isn't your age is already legal for you to drink? We're the same age, right?" She walked over to the bar stool next to him to sit down.

"Yup, I know. But I don't really like the taste of wines." He drank his coke and looked at her glass as the tequila was quickly drained "How can you drink that? How did you learn to drink alcohol?"

"I'll be honest with you, I'm 16 when I started drinking." She poured wine into her glass for the second time. "My father allowed me, he himself allowed me to drink and im delighted about that."

Sunghoon was not surprised by her reply, he put his elbow on the counter to stare at the drinking girl.

Since he has been at Jino Academy for a long time, he knows that she always hosts parties three times a month. Almost all students go to her party, no matter who they are even the nerds, introverts, extroverts and any kind of people.

Once he attended her party which took place at a resort, he didn't drink alcohol all he did was to play uno cards with his friends except Jake. Sim Jake hasn't experience of going to her party yet, but he's sure he won't go either.

He is such a goody two shoes in a positive way.

"What will Jake say when he finds out we entered the mini bar without his knowledge? He'll be mad at me again, for sure." He chuckled "Even you were the one invited me to sneak here."

"Nah. He won't be mad, your friend is too kind that he can already be a saint." She laughed a bit feeling dizzy "We're not stealing so no problem."

"You did steal that." He pointed to the bottle of tequila.

She frowned and looked at him "Rather than just make this a display, it's better to just drink this by me, am i right?" She pressed the bottle to her cheek as she closed her eyes.

Sunghoon watched her weird movements "Are you already drunk?"

She laughed out loud in conjunction with the loud music "Me? Drunk?" She pointed to herself "I'll get drunk later, I'm just really crazy."

"It's obvious."

She lowered the bottle and then stared at the young man next to him, her slightly reddened face was not obvious because it was dark around and her face was full of disco lights.

"You're a really handsome man." She started.

Their eyes met and Sunghoon cleared his throat, smile etching on his lips "How can you say that?"

"When I first saw you, you're with someone. But that didn't stop me from stealing glances at you, that when I found out you had a girlfriend at that time." She gulped the tequila while her gaze was still on him.

"She's my ex."

"Yeah, I know how you two broke up." She laughed silently and he just frowned.

"How I wish you knew that I was the one you danced with at the masquerade prom Unfortunately, i can't dance properly."

His eyes widened "So, you're the one who always steps on my feet when dancing?" He laughed afterwards.

She scowled "It means you've danced with a lot of girls?"

"Indeed, I have a lot of girl friends and I have to dance with them all .... but you're the most memorable one." He grinned at the memory.

A few minutes later, Minji drank half of the tequila, but Sunghoon didn't stop her for some unknown reason.

She was already tipsy, she doesn't know what she's saying as she has a low tolerance but continued drinking nonstop "Do you know that i'm starting to like you but ..." 

"But?"

"This one guy is mes-

"You bastards didn't even invite me to my own house." Jake barged in as he slammed the door. The two of them turned around to see him glaring at them, more at Sunghoon.

Jake caught sight of Minji who's already drunk as well as the bottle of tequila that is finished off by her "Sunghoon, why did you let her drink?" He asked annoyed.

He looked up at him "Dude, that's her decision. Who am I to stop her enjoyment?"

"Right. Who are you to just let her get drunk like this? You should have somehow told me that you both were going to drink here when I could at least keep an eye on her which you didn't."

Sunghoon raised both his hands "You know what? I'm out." He came out of the mini bar not angry with his friend.

Jake sighed and then turned off the speaker. He approached the silent young woman and patted her cheeks "Yah, open your eyes and I'll take you to your room."

She opened her eyes and blinked "If you hadn't come, Sunghoon wouldn't have left me." She mumbled quietly.

Jake felt an intense emotion and then sat down next to her bar stool "Why? What are you both doing here that you looked disappointed that I came? " 

She shook her head not wanting to reply. She laid her head on the counter, but she wasn't asleep yet.

"I notice that you and my friend are always together. It's not that its bad but you forgot to pay attention to me too." He said while staring at her.

"What do you want me to do?" She mumbled.

"You don't have to do anything. I just want to know if you already forgave me? I didn't know what was on your mind when I apologized when he came so suddenly."

"Jake, I've forgiven you for a long time."