𓆉 𝚃𝙴𝙽

She combs her long hair, while looking in the mirror. Her eyes looking to the blonde highlights that she once put on with Yunjin last year. She longed for her, she's so fun to be with. The day won’t end without them being crazy to each other, laughing and joking.

There were times when they stole from a convenience store, together. But of course in her lead. They were also caught by the security guard and Minji paid for everything they stole. For her, it was one of her fondest memories.

She stood up from her seat then put on the headband Jake had bought for her. That matches her yellow floral dress.

She really love all the clothes and things that he ordered for her. By the way, the underwear she ordered back then arrived just this morning and  as usual he paid for it.

She had been looking in the mirror for a while now, just to make sure she was still all well. She wanted to be as presentable to their guests, who knew? maybe it was Jake's parents. She didn't want his parents to think that she's not classy enough.

The clothes she's wearing now aren't branded like what she always wear, but it's understandable because Jake just gave them to her. She has to treasure everything he has given, because she was interested in him.

Just a few days after she was with him in the same house, talking, laughing and arguing are just the reasons she wanted him to be her boyfriend even more.

"It's a great honor for me to have you as my boyfriend, Jake Sim. Sooner or later you will be." She whispered to herself then left her room.

She was slowly walking towards the living room when she heard some people talking. She was a little nervous but she replaced it with a smile and confidently went to where the noise are.

She saw two women in their 40's who looked indentical to each other and a man wearing a security guard uniform. She let out a sigh, when she found out it wasn't Jake's parents.

The three strangers looked at her and they were obviously surprised, they first looked at Jake before returning their gaze to her.

Jake walked toward her and pulled Minji next to him "By the way-

"Jake? Who is this girl? Don't say that you're sleeping with her?! Ms. Sim needs to know this." The other woman gasped, she had been Jake's nanny since he was a child so she was close to him.

"Ms. Jo, we're not-

"Three months ..." They all looked at her to hear what she had to say "I've been carrying his child for three months, that's why I'm living here on this island. To be a happy family-

Jake glared at her then harshly pulled her towards a corner. The embarrassment he suffered because of the crazy girl was severe. He thought she was going to atleast be serious until now but not.

"Minji, what the hell? Didn't I tell you last night to get yourself together? You embarrassed me." He scolded her his voice was low but there was a trace of annoyance. "Can you please just shut up before you say anything else."

She hung her head low "I'm sorry, you know me and my antics, don't you? I'm really like this, but for you I'll try to change." She really looks serious now.

He glanced at their visitors "Then, start to change now. Tell the truth and apologize for your lies." He pushed her softly in front of three people who are still dumbfounded by what she said earlier.

Minji smiled shyly "Uhh..It was just a prank. The truth is that i'm just his friend staying in his mansion. It's not true that I'm pregnant with his child." She looked at Jake then put their gaze back to them, she bowed "I'm sorry for all my lies, its just for fun."

"Just for fun ?! I almost got heart attack because of what you said!" The woman named Jo yelled at her then she looked at Jake "Why do you allow a liar to live in this house?" Jo glared at the poor girl.

"Like I said, I'm sorry. I don't think you're Jake's mother to get angry like this-

"What a rude kid yo-

"Ms. Jo, sorry about her." Jake stood next to
Minji and put his arm around her shoulder. He squeezed her arm to calm her down as well "Even though she's crazy, she's also kind. In fact, she's the one who cleans this whole mansion."

Minji smiled as she was looking at his side view.

Jo looked at her a little hesitant but also smiled afterwards "I'm sorry , I've been his nanny since he was a baby so I'm over protective of him. I'm Jo, who are you if may I ask?" 

Minji held her hand towards her "Ahn Minji, nice to meet you Ms. Jo." She looked at the other woman identical to Jo and wondered.

The woman noticed that "I'm Jo's twin sister, my name is An." She nodded at her.

"Wow! Cool, twin sister. How about you Mr. ?" She then put her gaze at the security guard who has a poker face since earlier. His seriousness seems to be on a different level.

The security looked at her for a second, observing her face "Kei, just kei. You're familiar to me, Ahn Minji." His voice trailed off while still looking at her.

Kei's voice sent shivers down her spine, the way he looked at her it was as if she had broken the law. That was back then, maybe now he knows her because of her so called father. After all, he was a security guard and a retired policeman.

"Oh? Is that so Mr. Kei ? Maybe because I have a lot of fans in our academy. Because they can't stand my beauty." The nervousness in her body, she just laughed it off.

"Are you famous at Jino Academy?" Jake looked at her wide-eyed. 

"Yeah, Jakey, I have a fansclub. I beat you there." She stuck her tounge out then approached their three guests to fully introduce herself.

°°°

It's been a few hours since Minji and Jake's maids were talking. She told them how she got to that island, and boy did she said it a few times for them to believe.

"It's like just a novel, you just don't have a knight in shining armor." Jo said reffering to her journey.

"Jo! What's wrong with you? Sir Jake, he's her knight." An giggled.

Inevitably, the cheeks of the girl in the middle of them turned red.

"I would have liked Jake to be my knight but the life jacket really saved me." Minji laughed.

Later on Jake approached them, or to Minji rather while holding a box. They all wondered what's inside.

"That's for you, its 50 % off that's why I didn't waste the opportunity." He put the box to Minji's lap then left without another word.

She immediately opened it in astonishment, Her jaw dropped to see the make-up kit that she had just asked to order before is now in her hand. That was the Sunki make-up kit that was so popular at the time.

As she holds the box, she runs to find Jake and thank him.

The twins were left in the living room.

"Bet, sir Jake likes her." An smirked at her twin sister.

Jo shook her head "No, Minji likes him."