𓆉 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾

Min Yoongi

We have been searching for my stepsister for three days. And today is the third day, the first day we looked for her at the deep near Jeju but we failed. I hope that today, God will allow us to see her at least ... at least her body.

I don't want to think that she is no longer in this world, but now that we cannot find her there are things forming in my mind which became her destiny that night. The ocean, one of the scariest place that exists in the world.

She may be alive or ....

I shook my head to shake off the unnecessary thoughts. She's still alive Yoongi, she's still alive and I feel that. Even though that kid was stubborn and reckless, I was sure she was in good shape. 

I immediately remembered the time my father introduced her to me as my youngest sister. My mother is dead so I wondered where he got that baby and her oldest brother. I found out that my political father had adopted them.

That was what he most wanted, to have a daughter but my parents were not blessed and my mother died early. Its still fresh in my mind when he smiled broadly, his eyes beaming with joy as he was holding the baby, he was truly happy.

Just like me. I also couldn’t help but smile while taking care of my stepsister. I know that I am not related to her but I consider him as my real sibling, I will do everything to make her safe always.

My father gave everything to her no matter what she asked for. Even if it's expensive, he doesn't say no because he loves Minji so much. Even though I know that he has many sins, he still knows how to love the person who is important in his life.

From childhood the Ahn siblings learned, especially him to be spoiled because of our care. As well as having a bad habit, being lazy, cursing and sometimes even disrespecting others. I know I am one of the contributors to their habits. 

Even though I don't want to socialize with people, I'm very close to them. I guess they and my friends are the only ones I will be with the most. If we hang out, we don't talk and we will just ignore each other.

Thank God, they are not noisy around me.

My deep thought was shattered by a diver floating from the deep, he removed his diving mask and looked up at me.

"Jeongguk, did you see anything?" I asked one of my father's men.

In anticipation he shook his head in disappointment "We didn't see your sister's body, but we had something brought up here."I took a good look at the item he had lifted which was attached to a ziplock. 

I quickly grabbed it from him and it was clear to me that it was Minji's phone that my father gave her on her birthday. My heartbeat quickened as I removed it from the plastic.

I wiped the screen and pressed the button on the side, unfortunately it didn’t open because the sea was so deep and it was submerged. As I clutched her phone I looked at Jeongguk.

"Good job for today." I told him and then moved to the other side of the boat to see another diver.

He removed his diving mask "Yoongi, we saw the little boat your sister was riding in before the accident. We captured it so you can take a look." Another man named Woozi reported as he boarded the boat. 

"Thank you for your help." I looked around and saw that the divers were complete. I took a deep breath "I guess this is where our search for my sister ends as we've already found her belongings."

I looked down at the water and saw my own reflection, traces of sadness and frustration in my eyes "But we failed to see Minji."

The ferry boat we were on started sailing back to the port but my vision was still on the ocean. I don't know if we will come back here if we have been looking for her for a few days but there is still no news of Minji. I have hardly slept well since I arrived here in Jeju.

So hopefully, I wish she was having fun right now.

°°°
What Yoongi doesn't know is that they are accompanied by a spy of one of the popular media in the whole country. It looks like this spy will report something new to them again. The news they publish is almost fake and untrue.

They were still in Jeju when a breaking news was announced to everyone nationwide, very fresh from Jeju Island.

Min Jeonji's supporters were shocked by the news they saw on their screens, their eyes widened and they felt goosebumps all over their body.

"Breaking news. Good afternoon folks, a sad news from Jeju Island. We are sorry to announce that Min Jeonji's daughter Minji is dead unfortunately. The son of the said politician, Min Yoongi has been looking for her for a few days but all they saw was the boat she was in before the accident and her phone." 

"Ms. Kim that news is heartbreaking. Let's pray together for her daughter's soul. That's all for this time, thanks for listening."

That news shocked many and they could not help but be saddened by the fate of their favorite politician's only daughter. Because of the same news, Ahn Hyeongseop is now disturbed by her sister's ex -boyfriends.

He was outside their gigantic mansion so they could talk to them not to make noise and make a mess there.

"Hyung! Don't say that she's really dead!"
One of her ex cried out while holding a photo of Minji.

"Of course, its not possible! She promised me that she would return what I gave her that is a gold watch." Another one grabbed Hyeongseop's shoulders and shook him nonstop.

Hyeongseop scowled and then pushed the man "Stop it! Minji isn't dead yet, you just watched fake news." He took the candle held by one of her exes and then he blew the flames.

"And one more thing, aren't you all were exes of my little sister? Why are you still worried about her?" He asked and he crossed his arms in front of their tall gate.

"We want money in exchange for her lying  and for making us cry! We were deceived by her flirtation and her sweet words. And now that she's dead, we will only ask you to give us some."

Hyeongseop rolled his eyes and glanced at their bodyguards "Y'all take care of those boys, don't let them get in from this place." After that he entered inside the gate sweaty as hell.

He cursed his sister in his mind 'I know you're not dead yet, but damn you Minji! I don't want to face your stinky exes!'