𓆉 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

The jet ski was getting closer and closer to where they were standing and it was only then that they could clearly see who was riding there. They were both obviously shocked, he looked familiar to them.

The jet ski stopped on the shore and then a tall, pale -skinned and a very handsome young man came down. His eyes beamed seeing Jake as if he was happy to see him again since summer break had begun.  

Although Jeju was very far away, they did not even see his rash guard drenched except for his water shoes. While smiling, he approached his astonished friend named Jake. 

"Hey! Am I really too handsome to surprise you like that?" He hugged Jake and patted his back.

Jake noticed the people on the ferry boat that with his friend, they dropped a suitcase and they left. Predictions had formed in his mind, like his friend would live there without telling him.

"Sunghoon, why are you here?"

"I'm going to spent my summer break on this island. Mrs. Sim allowed me to go here and I didn't tell you to surprise you. But it looks like I'm the one surprised ..."Sunghoon glanced at Minji, who was also staring at him in
astonishment.

"Jake, is she your girlfriend? That's why you don't play video games with me anymore ... because of her." He picked up his suitcase and approached the girl.

Jake scratched the back of his neck "She's not--

"Ahn Minji, I'm glad to see you on this island." He showed again his dashing smile that the girl think is so charming of him.

"Park Sunghoon, pleasant meeting you here too. I can't believe Jake was your friend ..." She looked at Jake who was wondering at the two of them and turned her gaze back to him "To be clear, he's not my boyfriend."

Jake's eyes widened as he listened to what she was saying. That was true but it hurt him, he felt a twinge of envy. He seemed to feel that with the arrival of his friend, he would have a rival on her attention.

He couldn't even continue what he was going to say earlier because Sunghoon came. The only thing that mattered to him was that he successfully apologized to her. 

Sunghoon raised his eyebrow "Oh? Really? Why are you here then?" He asked the girl.

"Long story." She laughed nervously, she thinks Sunghoon didn't know the news that her father was already looking for her. It would be better then.

He chuckled "If you say so."

Jake couldn't stand it anymore and he approached the two who had been ignoring him since earlier "Do you two know each other?" He crossed his arms.

The two looked at each other and then nodded at the same time. 

"How?"

"Jake, how can I not know the famous Ahn Minji of Jino Academy? Almost all the boys are taking nonstop about her except you." Sunghoon said amused at his oblivious
friend. 

"So, you mean you too? You always keep talking about me?" Minji's cheeks flushed at her own question.

He nodded "You could say that, in fact I always looked at you at school when you passed by in front of me."  Like her, his cheeks also turned red. 

"W-Why? Do you like me?"

Sunghoon smiled "Let's just say I'm one of your admirers." 

Jake couldn't stand what they were talking about especially that Sunghoon admitted that he was one of those who liked the girl that messing up his mind. To break their interaction, he put his arm around her shoulders.

"Minji, let's prepare lunch for Sunghoon." Jake pulls her up the stairs but she removes his arm from her and runs back to his friend. He sighed and looked at what she's up to. 

"Just ask for Ms. Jo to cook lunch. I'm going to show him around your mansion." She said, that's why Jake didn't argue anymore and went inside first. 

"Did she go back to being flirty?"

As Jake walked inside he turned around and saw her holding Sunghoon's suitcase which surprised him.

"I'll take care of it in case you're having a hard time." Sunghoon was going to take it from the girl but she didn't agree.

"Not at all! Your suitcase is lighter than I expected and I want to let you feel that you're more than welcome on this island." But the truth is that she is a bit burdened, sweat is dripping down her face.

As usual, Jake noticed that. So he will do what he needs to do.

"Mr. Kei, can you take Sunghoon's suitcase to one of the guest rooms?" He commanded as his eyes was fixed on Minji. 

She pouted as she let Kei grabbed the suitcase from her grip. She just saw that Jake gave her a watchful glance and then left them both in the living room. 

As Sunghoon sat on the couch his eyes were looking around. Since it was his first time going there, he couldn't help but be amazed. Later on, his eyes met hers who seemed to have been staring at him for a while now. 

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do you need anything?" He chuckled nervously.

"Hm..do you have a girlfriend?"

He was taken a back and then laughed afterwards "None. Do you want to be my girlfriend? I don't mind if you do."

She smirked at him "I didn't think a quiet guy like you is also flirty like me. Looks like we'll get along Park Sunghoon."

"I've been flirty for a long time and you're the only one I want to flirt with." He put his elbow on the back of the couch while looking at her "What was your answer to my question earlier?"

"Let me think first." They laughed after joking around with each other.

°°°

Minji stood up on the chair while still not taking her eyes off Sunghoon, she went straight to the sink to put her plate of food there. Jake looked at her intently as he's always catching the two stealing glances at each other. 

He really feels so jealous, the girl doesn't even talk to him because her attention is on his friend.

He slowly got up from his chair and put the things he used for lunch on the sink, followed by Sunghoon.

"Mate, follow me and I will show you the room where you will stay." He walked ahead as his friend followed him. But what he didn't know as well as Minji was coming after them.

He stopped in his tracks in front of a door, he opened it revealing a sky blue colored room. That room will be reached first than Jake and Minji's room. 

Sunghoon went inside and nodded "Looks like I'm going to have a good sleep here." He smiled then touched his suitcase that was already there, all he had to do was pack it properly on the small closet. 

"There's also a view here of the ocean." Jake informed him then walked closer to the door and saw that Minji was about to enter but he immediately locked it so she couldn't enter and was left outside, standing sadly. 

"What are they going to do there that he needed to lock it?" She gasped then walked towards her room.