𓆉 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

As he stretched out his hands after getting up that day, he went to the kitchen when he saw Minji was already there, recklessly eating chocolate.

He just leaned against the wall and watched her every movement. 

Turning her back, she opened the fridge to look for more sweets. She gasped "It's gone ... I remember it was a lot yesterday. Who else ate it?" Disappointed, she threw the wrapper in the trash bin. 

But when she turned around, she jumped in shock when she saw Jake in front of her, her eyes widened but later ignored his presence.

"Why are you so shocked that you ran out of chocolates?" He approached her as he leaned against the fridge "Even though its obvious that you finished all of them."

"Do you have proof? The way you're blaming me, as if you are a cctv that sees everything that happens inside this mansion." She scowled as she hung her head low.

He silently laugh "I don't have to be a cctv to have proof, when you're the only one who's greedy eater in this mansion." But later on, his face became serious and he cleared his throat "Just kidding."  

"If you want more chocolates, just tell me and I'm ready to order some for you." He raised his right hand as if promising.

She eyed him and then let out a sigh "Don't bother, i'm already embarrassed. I'm too greedy in your eyes, maybe one of the reasons why you rejected me." She gave him one last glance and left him stunned at his position. 

He held his chest "I've been kind to her but she was literally killing me with her words." He blinked as he heard his stomach growl from hungriness "Well, I need to eat before I can talk to her again. "

He sat down in a chair to eat breakfast and he was planning to apologize to her afterwards.

Outside the mansion, she was sitting on a long wooden chair staring at the swimming pool. Not far from her stood Mr. Kei wondering what she was doing there.

Minji noticed that someone was staring at her, she looked beside her and met the narrowed eyes of the bodyguard. 

"Is there a problem Mr. Kei? Why are you staring at me?" She wondered. 

"Do you have siblings?" He asked directly, his gaze still on her.

"Why are you asking mister?"

He cleared his throat "Just wondering if you're really a spoiled brat." 

She nodded "I have two older brothers. Of the three of us, I was the only spoiled brat, as I was father's favorite kid."

"Do you know Min Yoongi?" 

She looked at him and raised her brows "Why? What's wrong with Min Yoongi?"

“I just heard something on the radio that he will stay in Jeju, but I didn’t hear much of the reason why he was going there and i'm sure its not good. "

She laughed nervously "How can you say that his plans for Jeju aren't good? What if he's just going on vacation?" 

Kei scoffed at her words "I know the Min's, they don't just go on vacation without planning anything bad." 

"You're so mean to them. I don't think Min Yoongi is a bad person, as far as I know he's not fond of social interaction and then he wants to be a rock in his next life." She defended her stepbrother.

"Where did you hear that he wanted to be a rock?"

"From his fans."

"Someone like him have fans?!" Kei was stunned then entered inside the mansion.

She laughed at the lies that she just told then continued to stare at the swimming pool. She remembered her siblings because of Kei.

She missed them.

Even though Yoongi is her stepbrother, she can feel his brotherly love for her. She knew she was the reason why he was in Jeju. She did not want to be a burden to him but she also didn't want to return to Seoul instantly. 

Yoongi as a brother is very quiet. They don't talk much because he is an introvert. But because she is an extrovert she herself brings sunshine and rainbows to his own world.

Ahn Hyeongseop, her biological brother. He was very protective of her because of his closeness to many guys. He always reminds her to get her life together, but she was too stubborn.

Too stubborn, which causes them to argue almost everyday. The truth is they really love each other after being separated from their real parents, Hyeongseop is so young back then that he can't remember how they look.

If maybe she didn’t go with her friends, maybe now they are eating at a VIP resto. As usual Hyeongseop invited them. If only she could just shout from that island to tell them that she was all right, she would do it. 

A strong tug on Minji's arm made her snap out of her daydream. She looked at the person and became gloomy afterwards.

"What ?! Can't you see? I'm busy."

"Busy you say? Is staring at the pool is a busy thing to do?" He sighed and then made her stand up "Come with me, I have something important to say." She kept quiet as he pulled her towards the shore. 

"Why the hell are you dragging me here? What do you need from me?" She asked as she let him pull her.

Her foot became filled with sand with every step she took as she was suddenly pulled closer to the water. Her heartbeat quickened when she saw that she was so close to the sea. She moved away from the blue water as she took several breaths. 

Jake noticed that, he saw her edgy gaze on the sea and it was only then that he realized why she reacted like that. He sat near the water, he removed his sandals and let the water flow at his feet. He saw her also sitting on the sand but far away from him.

"Minji." He started, the girl looked at his back "I brought you here so I can apologize." He stopped speaking to let them hear the sound of the waves and feel the fresh air. 

"I didn't really expect you'll tell me how you feel that day. As you said you were a playgirl, I didn't believe you straight away." He chuckled then looked at her "You're so flirty, I thought it was just one of your nonsense but I was wrong." He turned his gaze back to the sea.

"I hurt your feelings, im sorry." He added, as he speaks Minji can't help but listen to his apology "Maybe this is also the right time for you to know that--

Jake's words were cut off when she suddenly speak "Is what am I seeing right?"

He put his gaze on her curiously "Huh?" He watched her stood up on the sand and shaking off the sand from her shorts. She pointed her index finger to somewhere.

"Is that a jet ski? It's getting closer and closer here." She gasped. So Jake quickly stood up to see it himself later on his eyes widened in realization "You're right its a jet ski, but who are they?"