𓆉 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈

"I notice you don't post much on instagram anymore?" Sunghoon asked as he was scrolling on his phone.

The girl smirked at him "So you followed me? Maybe you're my number one stalker?" Then she let out a sigh afterwards "Its so hard to be pretty and it’s also hard for my fans like you to not see my face on the social media."

Sunghoon laughed "Woah there! I think your being presumptuous. I'm not one of your fans and especially I’m not one of your stalkers. You're always posting before so I'm not use to not see you in my feed."

She rolled her eyes playfully "Yeah yeah like i will believe that. I lost my iphone 13 pro that's why and also I can't borrow Jake's phone, its too embarrassing already."

"Why did you lose your phone?" He asked curiously and then he put his eyes on Minji. 

She fiddled with her fingers "Because it sank in the ocean."

"Are you for real ?!" He couldn't believe it and he still wanted to know the root of the loss of her phone "How?"

That's it, she told him everything that happened to her and from beginning to end Sunghoon's mouth was gaping with that surprising story of her.

"Does your father already know that you're missing?" He whispered.

She glared at the table in front of her "Definitely, you know my father will do anything just for his única hija (his only daughter). I'm already in the news, have you watched it?"

He shook his head "Not yet, let me take a look at my phone." Sunghoon's awareness of the problem that she is facing now has put the air around them in serious state. They can no longer tease each other like before.

He saw in a news article about the report of her disappearance since the recent weeks. Until now, the news hasn't died down surprisingly. Its still trending across the country.

"They already taking an action, they are already in Jeju." He looked at her "Do you want me to tell your father-

She gritted her teeth and cut him off "NO! Please don't you ever tell him, I'd rather live here. "She calmed herself down when she saw he was shocked at her sudden outburst.

"Oh- okay. I don't know the reason why you refused to let me tell your father that you're on this island but I'll respect your decision." He patted her shoulder and then looked back at his phone.

His phone suddenly vibrates as if someone is calling.

She glanced at his phone with curiosity as he uttered "Its Kang Taehyun."

Her eyes widened "Don't answer it, have mercy on me please don't answer the call." She repeatedly said.

"Why ?? Maybe it's important. Don't worry I won't say that you're here." He looked at her in the eyes and then left her there alone still nervous.

What does Taehyun need from Sunghoon??

She again fiddled with her fingers while waiting for the guy to come back. Later, Sunghoon returned and she quickly sat closer to him.

"What is it? What did he tell you? Was it about me?" She bombarded.

Sunghoon just laughed silently and shook his head "He's looking for the shoes I borrowed from him. It just that I don't have them anymore .... Yeonjun Hyung has them."

Her worried face went blank "What ?! That's just the reason why he called?"

"Yes, are you expecting other reason?"

"Of course, I thought the reason why he's calling you to let you know that his friend which is ME is missing." She rolled her eyes "I forgot, he was one of those who planned that dare."

"By the way, does Jake already know that Mr. Min is already looking for you?"

"Not yet. I won't tell him, he's such a kind and obedient young man he might even be the cause of my death."

"And why would you die?"

"By the time my father finds out where I am, I'll just drown myself in the sea."

He looked at her in disbelief "You're so extra, wouldn't you be glad that he found you?" 

"Nope, he won't find me because my beautiful body is already in the depths of the sea." She joked around so as to end the conversation about her father.

"In that case, I will dive into the depths of the sea just to get your beautiful body." He laughed.

It looks like their bantering is back.

"Really? You will do that for me?" She nudged his shoulders playfully.

"Yes, but I might change my mind and just let the predators roaming under the sea to eat you."

She glared at him "Then we will die together as the predators eat our body! If I'm already under the sea, so are you because you dived."

"Feeling witty now huh? I said i might change my mind, okay?" He teased her.

The mansion was filled with laughter and conversation between Sunghoon and Minji. The twin maids heard that and especially Jake who had just woken up from his deep sleep that afternoon.

He had planned to join them but he remembered that he had promised a friend that they would play video games. His phone was vibrating nonstop so he's sure that he's already waiting for him.

He climbed the stairs and went straight to his gaming room. He sat in his gaming chair and wore a headphone. He connected the nintendo switch to the flat screen TV revealing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

And because everyone can voice chat in that video game 

"Bro! Bring Sunghoon next to you RIGHT NOW!" His other friend, Jay yelled breaking his ears to the extent.

Jake just closes his eyes at his loud voice "I thought we were going to play? Why are you looking for him?"

"He lied to me. He promised that he will take me to your island, he's not answering my calls too. Call him there, ASAP!" Jay again yelled. 

Jake rolled his eyes "He's busy, do you understand?"

"Huh ?! What's he doing?"

"Entertaining someone- 

"WHO?"

"Mate. Are we gonna play or talk? I'm also busy so just find other playmate if-

Jay cut him off "Get ready to lose, Jayla!"