𓆉 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

At the café, a man, Minji's father, arrived, and his wife approached him with a mix of anticipation and nervousness.

"Did something bad happen? Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked worried.

Their eyes met, and his wife spoke, her voice filled with a bittersweet longing, "I saw our daughter today. She has grown into a beautiful woman."

The father's eyes softened, a mixture of regret and longing etched on his face. "Is our firstborn with her?" he asked, his voice filled with a tinge of hope to see his son too.

His wife shook her head sadly. "No, not yet. But soon, my love. Soon, we'll be able to be together as a family."

They exchanged a glance, a silent understanding passing between them. The journey to reunite their shattered family had been long and arduous, but the flicker of hope burned brightly within their hearts.

...

The next day at Jino Academy, Minji's day took an unexpected turn.

Minji was walking in the hallway when someone covered her eyes and pulled her somewhere. "YAH!" She screamed.

"Minji-ah. Just come along with me if you don't want to get hurt." She heard Taehyun's voice and she cant help but squirm at his arms holding her.

"Taehyun? What the hell are you doing? What now? You're going to make me ride on a helicopter and then leave me alone on Mount Everest? Is that what you're planning?" She asked with annoyance in her voice.

"That's nice. You gave me a good idea." He grinned and continued to pull her. 

A playful kidnapping unfolded as Taehyun lured her into an abandoned classroom.

Uncertainty tinged the air as they waited for Minji to remove the blindfold and discover the surprise they had prepared for her.

As Minji pulled off the blindfold, her eyes widened in surprise and confusion. "What the hell is this shit?"

Before her, a "We're Sorry" banner hung, and one by one, her friends approached her, their faces etched with remorse and sincerity. Other than Taehyun and Yunjin. There's Hanbin, Giselle, Chaeryeong, Yorch.

They each took turns apologizing, expressing their deep regret for the pain they had caused her.

Lily gave her a gift "I know we're not in good terms and I want to apologize to you because of the hurtful things I said before. I admit I'm jealous of the attention you get but don't worry I've changed." Lily looked around her and her gaze stopped at her friends and they nodded at her " Nswear im a new Lily, I love you Minji!" She then hugged her.

Minji's heart softened as she listened to their heartfelt apologies. The weight of their words resonated within her.

She saw genuine remorse in their eyes, and she knew that forgiveness was the path she wanted to walk.

Just as the apologies seemed to reach their peak, the door burst open, and Jake stormed in, baseball bat in hand, his expression filled with worry and protective instinct.

"Let go of her!" He growled.

However, instead of finding a dangerous situation, he was met with laughter and joy.

The friends were surprised when he suddenly entered, they looked Jake up and down and they shared a glance laughing nonstop.

"Naurr way, he didn't just bring a baseball bat!" Lily fell on the floor laughing.

Confusion clouded Jake's face as he tried to process the scene before him. "What the...?"

The once somber atmosphere had transformed into one of camaraderie and relief.

His eyes darted between Minji and her friends, questioning their sudden change in demeanor.

Amidst the laughter, Minji stepped forward, a smile tugging at her lips. "Jake, it was just a prank," she said, her voice filled with warmth. "They were apologizing, and we decided to turn it into a moment of joy and reconciliation."

Understanding dawned on Jake's face, and his tense stance relaxed. "You dont know how much I ran all the way here!" He glared at her friends.

"I mean who told you to run? And how did you know that Minji was kidnapped?" Taehyun grabbed the baseball bat from him and swung it forward slowly. "I felt sorry for myself if Minji was really kidnapped, it might have hit me!"

Jake joined in the laughter, realizing the depth of their bond and the resilience of their friendship.

In that moment, he felt grateful for the opportunity to be a part of Minji's life and to witness the healing power of forgiveness and laughter.

As they continued to share laughter and stories, Minji felt a profound sense of gratitude for her friends, who had acknowledged their mistakes and sought to make amends. It was a reminder of the strength of their bond, their capacity for growth, and the resilience of their shared journey.

In that abandoned classroom, scars were mended, and friendships were fortified. They stood united, ready to face the challenges that lay ahead, knowing that they had each other's backs and that their laughter would always carry them through.