Chapter 2: The Bride of The Demon Lord (2).

Bounce... bounce.. bounce...

A round ball came bouncing as a little girl smiled energetically catching it while it bounced off through a wall. She had fluffy curly brown hair, and sharp caramel eyes- she was honestly just waiting for her sibling to finish putting on her disguise before they left.

She hummed a song while she waited with her red bouncing ball. "Big sister... Are we going to daycare?" she asks the teenage girl who takes her cap, mask and sunglasses on.

"Mhmm... now remember to listen okay? And please don't bite anyone's hand again, this is the third time Emily." the older girl scolds her younger sibling, clearly not in a good mood. One more offense that her sister does they might not be allowed to come back again after that.

"But... " the girl stops to move her gaze away from her big sister. While it was truly a bad thing to bite other people she truly couldn't stand the other kids inside the daycare. They teased her with really hurtful words- especially for a five-year-old who couldn't understand anything. "They told me I didn't have a mommy. I got mad..." (Emily)

The older sister looks down onto the ground a little embarrassed and unsure on what to reply to her little sister. "I mean you could tell them you have a really awesome big sister instead right?" she brings her mask down to kiss her little sister's soft plump cheeks. "Mwah! Mwuah!"

"Noooo! Stop ittt! You stink big sis!" the little one tried pushing her eldest sister away but it was futile so she just crossed her arms looking a little pouty. "I... wish we still have mommy." (Emily) mutters leaving the other girl stunned but covers it with a forced smile.

The older sibling tried her best to take care of her sister on her own for almost six months. Her mother died from cancer and lack of money for the treatments, their father was full of debt so he decided to abandon the family leaving for the older one to take care of her youngest sibling.

"Is big sister not enough?" she tried coaxing her more by taking out a candy bar from the pocket of her pants. "I know you like kisshews candy. You can have this for recess if you smile come on! Smileeee for me Emily~?" she shakes her sister's arms gently, really wanting to see her smile before she goes to work.

Emily saw her big sister smiling widely and she couldn't help herself from smiling slowly as well. "Mm! I smile hehehe!" she turns both of her index fingers to point in each cheek. The scene made her big sister breathe a sigh of relief. "Can I have kisshews now?"

"Yes Emily you can. Here you go." she gave the chocolate bar to the little girl and exited their house door. She takes out several keys before locking their home, letting a satisfying sound of click.

Paranoid on not wanting to be seen she quickly covers herself with a mask looking left and right turning to her sister. "Lets ignore the mean kids but... did they ever hurt you?" she asked worryingly. Who knew the society would be harsh to children who just lost their parents- and these are children who probably knew nothing on what's wrong and right yet.