Chapter 13: Kk.

Chapter 13: Kk.

One week later...

The demon lord was sitting at the sofa fiddling with her phone still typing like a grandmother using mainly her pointing fingers to push the buttons on every letter of the alphabet.

If Lucinda could see her now...

And since it was their apartment complex, Azel could actually not hide her black cat ears and tail. It was all out, the tail wagging into the soft smooth surface of the sofa. It felt better to let her inner demon out often.

Ping!

[Annoying Witch has messaged you!]

"..." (Azel) looked at the app notification. She clicked on it and saw a link sent by the pink haired witch, it seems to be another cat video compilation of them being entranced by a small circular red dot.

"Hmm..." she didn't know how to respond to it. This has been their ninth time exchanging cat videos over from mewtube.

Truly it had more videos that could educate her on how to behave like a proper modern human but she chose to spend her late night evening on watching her subjects behave so entranced by moving things.

To be honest... she couldn't help herself from being entranced by the circular red dot as well.

A sound of an opening door made her ears perked up and realized it was her servant Geoffrey coming back to their apartment. "Master, I'm home. I also have all the documents and IDs you need all made in a rush. Have you rested up for tomorrow?" he called out to the demon lord as he was taking his shoes off.

"I have rested Geoffrey. You know demons don't require sleep." (Azel) stands up to greet her old servant who was carrying a lot of paperwork and decided to help carry them to not burden him.

"Master you need not to-"

"I'll go put them by the table in the living room. This is rather heavy, you should've told me you were going to carry this much Geoffrey." she scolded her servant, clearly a bit worried. Geoffrey sighs, it seems he won't be able to service the demon lord much for long however he wants to do his best until his dying breath to the demon lord.

"Master, did you brush your teeth after you ate yet?" (Geoffrey) asks and the demon lord's wagging tail stops.

Azel turned around and replied awkwardly, "I... have not." her tail drooping down forgetting to brush her teeth, embarrassed that her servant reminded her of it. "I will do it after."

She puts the paperwork at the table, taking a page before scanning the contents of it. "This is the adoption papers?" (Azel) reads further down and confirms that it indeed was the adoption papers for her to join the Hua Lin family.

"Yes. We'll just need you to sign it but now you're a part of them. The family had no say in it after it was announced, you'll be meeting them some other time in family reunion. I am sure they will like you." (Geoffrey) smiled so widely, the old wrinkles on his forehead could be seen clearly. He was so excited for his master to meet the other descendants of their proud family.